Sign in to follow this  
he

Table position

After 20 games Norwich have 24 points and leaders Wolverhampton have 44 points after 19 games.

20 points behind the leaders and not played half of the season is a catastrope!!! How can this keep on??

The season is over

Unfortunately the season isn’t over........

....Norwich are fast finding themselves in a relegation battle.

The season is far from over. We may well not survive it as a Championship club.

Don''t forget that Dick Mennis told us that the new structure is all Delia''s idea and she didn''t wait for the rest of the board to agree. If it all ends well she deserves all the plaudits. Unfortunately if it all ends badly, as currently seems likely, she will still get plaudits from the clappers. She must have shares in Teflon.

Can''t see where the points are coming from, we have played some bang-average and some dreadful teams this season and either lost or drawn against them. Clearly draws aren''t going to be enough, but I can''t see where the points to survive are going to come from if things stay as they are. This season has been nothing sort of shocking, and clearly, it can still get worse yet.

Our home form is a huge problem.

Away from home we''ve been very decent overall, but I can''t remember the last time we looked like winning on our own turf.

However, football is a fickle game. I think we will finish top 10, but boy do we need a goal poacher in Jan.

Let me rephrase.

Boy do we need someone who can kick the ball in the general direction of the opponent''s goal.

[quote user="Ian"]Our home form is a huge problem.

Away from home we''ve been very decent overall, but I can''t remember the last time we looked like winning on our own turf.

However, football is a fickle game. I think we will finish top 10, but boy do we need a goal poacher in Jan.[/quote]

What on earth gives you the impression that we''re going to be in the top 10 come the end of the season? We are fighting relegation and if the last few games are anything to go on we don''t have the fight or desire to stay up.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]As i have said the other day we are sleepwalking into trouble.[/quote]Wrong, we are not sleep walking we are sprinting into trouble

Winning two from ten games at home is something that did not happen in some of the darkest days. Eight goals scored in ten home games.

That''s nonsense.

I like DF, but this cannot go on for much longer.

Neil Adams after his poor run and lack of ideas got sacked after the FA cup 3rd round game. Maybe it will happen again?