Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Match thread - Cardiff

[quote user="JF"]Aahhhh what was Oliviera doing?????[/quote]
Being the selfish tw*t he is?

Nelson doing what he seems to do lately.. thinking he''s better than he actually is. Should be 2. Wasteful and selfish from him

Impressive 1st half, hope we don’t regret Oliviera’s moment of madness at the end there. Really should have been 2 up

I suppose the free-scoring Stiepermann will be in Webber''s shop window now. You couldn''t make it up[:''(]Good work City, keep it up lads.

It''s cold but it''s worth it. I only travelled an hour to get here. Fair play to the away coaches. That''s a sh1te fixture for a Friday night.

Anyway we don''t look like the lesser team here; dominant at times with great creative flair making Cardiff look average.

After early pressure when klosse and Hanley played well and came into the game a lot more. Nice for steippermann to get off the mark. Pity we didn''t take another chance but cannot complain at ht

I''m going to reiterate what a selfish tw*t Oliveira is because had Jerome done the same thing there''d be about 4 threads on here saying he''s not good enough. Can''t wait for Jerome to be 100% fit and us to sell Oliveira in Jan. 

Really enjoying watching this, great goal by Stiepermann

3 shots on target first half that''s better, 56% possession

Cmon you yellows, we can do this

Dare I say Vrancic looking a different player tonight? Winning a lot of possession, dominant in the air, great use of the ball and v. good set pieces.

Hope the boy comes good!

Oliveira is just not good enough as a lone striker. Poor decision making at the detriment of the team.

Perhaps (though I doubt it) this performance will bring those negative fans into more of a realistic frame of mind? Huge changes often bring inconsistency to a club reflected on the pitch. Let''s see where we are after the team plus Farke have had at least 6 Months. And that we are in touch with the top 6 come January.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]Well Lincoln Cardiff only need to score four and your prediction is home and dry.Hope you lumped on [;)][/quote]

Now’s the time to lump on Cardiff.

Cardiff goal before 60mins. They’ll come out all guns blazing whilst we try to sit back and defend.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]You''re right Rufus. None of these have shown any sign of wanting Norwich to win. If their unthinkable happens and we win they will disappear with the excuse that there''s nothing to post about.

OTBC Come on you yellows ☺💛💚[/quote]Nige old boy. Ever since I was 5, some 64 years ago, I have wanted City to win every game that they''ve played but unlike you I am neither a born optimist or neither am I blinded by the light, which sadly has come shone on very few occasions this season.We could well win tonight but for me, whilst that would welcome and long overdue, it won''t cloud my view that the Club is in dire straights and urgently needs a change from the top down.Hope we win though [;)]

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]There''s a '' Dundee Canaries '' flag hanging up in the away end.That''s some journey....[/quote]

I am the good looking geezer behind the dundee and Newmarket flags

[quote user="Jim the canary"][quote user="......and Smith must score."]There''s a '' Dundee Canaries '' flag hanging up in the away end.That''s some journey....[/quote]

I am the good looking geezer behind the dundee and Newmarket flags[/quote]
Good to have you back! [:)]

Can''t defend Oliveira there, really poor choice to make in that situation and has put himself in a difficult situation if we now don''t go on to get some points.I will say although in this instance everyone in the world will know Jerome would have laid that on for someone else, there could well now come a chance that Oli finishes where we all know CJ would have picked out the small group of children sat in Wetherspoons in Swansea. Wrong chances falling to the wrong players.