Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Match thread - Cardiff

Good to see Trybull back on the bench. Quite a strong bench actually, with Yanic, Pritch and Cam all there too.

I mentioned on another post that I thought DF wasas stubborn as Alex Neil.

I hope he is just stubborn and not just plain stupid. I really wonder where he thinks the change will happen with that line up again.

That midfield looks mighty weak! Especially given Farke highlighted in the press conference that we’d have to fight Cardiff!

It is a bit of mystery how we aren’t free scoring with players like Maddison, Hoolahan, Murphy, Oliveira and Vrancic.

Let’s hope they all finally click together tonight or it could be quite painful 😖

I''ll give it a whirl on Eyefellow but if it is boring I must just go and wallpaper the landing instead.

I’m a bit bemused that Wildschut hasn’t been given a chance here or indeed before...Farke can’t really rate him

Looks lightweight in midfield again, but a selection determined by the injury list.

Trybull is available again and I don''t know why we have put him in alongside Reed and dropped Vrancic.

Cold cold night can''t remember being in such a small away crowd

Impact of Farke life really effecting the away support now

[quote user="Feedthewolf"]Good to see Trybull back on the bench. Quite a strong bench actually, with Yanic, Pritch and Cam all there too.[/quote]Our bench always looks strong until they get onto the pitch.

[quote user="Jim the canary"]Cold cold night can''t remember being in such a small away crowd

Impact of Farke life really effecting the away support now[/quote]What proportion of the away fans are racists Waveney?

[quote user="nutty nigel"]You''re getting confident MP. You don''t usually appear until we go behind[;)]
Come on you yellows and OTBC[:)]
[/quote]

Not long to wait now Nige

Good to hear someone sounding like a supporter, a tough night ahead but OTBC, anything could happen, be positive at least until we go behind!

[quote user="Jim the canary"]Cold cold night can''t remember being in such a small away crowd

Impact of Farke life really effecting the away support now[/quote]
Think 620 fans on a cold Friday night when it''s taken 7 hours for coaches to get there with the heavy traffic is really good.
Not sure why you go to so many away games though as you''re so anti the club 
C''mon you yellows

Not sure why you go to so many away games though as you''re so anti the club

What some of our fans fail to realise is that the club and owners are two separate things

You''re right Rufus. None of these have shown any sign of wanting Norwich to win. If their unthinkable happens and we win they will disappear with the excuse that there''s nothing to post about.

OTBC Come on you yellows ☺💛💚