Sign in to follow this  
Hoola Han Solo

Farke out? Straw poll

Yeah I agree if Farke goes then Webber should too. But that would mean the board accepting their mistake ...

Farke isn’t the problem. Nor Webber. League 1/2 quality players are. That’s down to lack of finance and the squandering of Lambert’s golden legacy. And responsibility for this fiasco sits in our board room.

i dont think it is quality of players we see lesser teams coming with players nobody has heard of

teams lower leagues with free transfers but the manager getting 100 %

take madision should be showing his class also Murphy

Nelson scored alot more last season , pinto and klose also played better

wes i know another year older but still has class

all these players are under performing and there must be a reason

the only thing that has changed is the Head coach and Webber

Webber will sack Farke when the heat gets to close to him as he is in charge of football matters but who decides when Webber is to blame ?

[quote user="norfolkngood"]i dont think it is quality of players we see lesser teams coming with players nobody has heard of

Webber will sack Farke when the heat gets to close to him as he is in charge of football matters but who decides when Webber is to blame ?[/quote]

Can''t disagree with much of that. I think your last line is very spot on.

I think the most obviously damning thing for Farke is the fact so many of the existing players have gone backwards under him. I mentioned on another thread that last season Jerome and Nelson got 27 goals between them, this season they''ll be lucky to get 15. I can''t believe another manager couldn''t be getting more out of them, especially with the creative talents of Wes and Maddison to supply them.

@van wink

I would say so, yes. I believe Neil had a better squad that with better management should have finished much higher than 8th. Farke has a lesser squad but not one that should be looking over their shoulders at the bottom three.

@kc

It’s a tricky one, there were times last season when AN had us playing well and times when we were awful, it’s the same again this season really. If the team could get a bit of confidence back Im sure they will start to look good again. The problem though is how will the confidence return? If we at least looked good at home you could hope for a Home victory giving the guys a lift, but it’s hard to foresee that happening atm

Sack him and the stowmarket 2 will likely replace him with a coach from the 4th division of the Anglian combination they are that inept

[quote user="Herman"][quote user="norfolkngood"]i dont think it is quality of players we see lesser teams coming with players nobody has heard of

Webber will sack Farke when the heat gets to close to him as he is in charge of football matters but who decides when Webber is to blame ?[/quote]

Can''t disagree with much of that. I think your last line is very spot on. [/quote]

There in a nutshell is what’s wrong with this set up.

I quite like Farke but understand the very reactionary nature of football fans.

Probably less than 2 months ago most of the same people on here now saying AN was better were claiming Farke had shown he had more in his locker and was able to solve a defensive weakness over an international break where Neil couldnt all season.

Reality is whilst I like Farke and think hes a very intelligent coach, he desperately needs points on the board to keep fans at bay.

Reality is whilst I like Farke and think hes a very intelligent coach, he desperately needs points on the board to keep fans at bay.

I like the guy, and would really like to see him succeed. But the line in your post there highlights what’s been wrong with this club for far too long. He desperately needs points on the board to keep his employer happy and himself in the job. It’s not the fans job/responsibility to have to keep pushing the board into doing what should be done.

Fair comment JF, in as much as I could never see our board doing what, as an example Watfords has done, and sacked managers despite little if any discontent from the fans.

Then again, thats hardly the norm.

Hog i agree but would be nice for our Board to see things a little bit earlier than before

AN / hughton were given far to long if Farke is not working then they should not wait till its to late

problem we now have is webber he has told us and board this will take time

this is correct if we see progress but he also bought himself time saying that

my worry is if it is Webber our board will not see it

Hughton is a nuch better manager: coach than farke

And we were in the prem with him in charge

We wouldn’t have a point in the prem with farke in charge we literally would have the lowest points tally of any team ever

But as long as we played in a way he deemed good it’d be ok

Ffs