Sign in to follow this  
Splendid Rush

Is the Cardiff game on iFollow

On the match centre page for tonight''s game it just says that live commentary will be available. However Cardiff v Norwich isn''t in the list of games that won''t be shown on iFollow.

Does anyone know with any certainty if it will or won''t be shown tonight?

By the way, is it just me or is iFollow a really badly laid out platform? Surely it could be much more uder friendly.

Moved to Friday to avoid clashing with the rugby international on Saturday. No TV rights-related reason for not showing it on iFollow as far as I know, but that falls short of certainty! I agree that iFollow leaves a lot to be desired, but even as is it''s a huge bonus for ex-pats like me.

Going to the “blacked out” list, none of Norwich’s games are available to UK and RoI located viewers.

So all but certain it is not being screened on iFollow.

[quote user="Sussexyellow"]Going to the “blacked out” list, none of Norwich’s games are available to UK and RoI located viewers.

So all but certain it is not being screened on iFollow.[/quote]Eh?

Yeah I noticed that too when I logged in the other night. Hoping it''s available when the time comes.

Looks atm as if only commentary is available, but charge is still €7 so does that mean video available as well. Or is audio only the same price as video?

Westcoastcanary - if you go to iFollow from the NCFC website and scroll down past the tiles you will find an option to show the “blacked out” for your region, selected by drop down box.

Blacked out is an odd term but it is basically the games that can not be viewed in your region, which domestically in the UK is all of them. But we knew that when we signed up.

The App is totally different and does not appear to have that option.

a UK  blackout.... if only there was a way for me to be in Brazil in about an hour.....I''ll have to Virtually consult my Private Network...

I am able to beam myself any where around the world.

I wonder where I will go next. Cardiff via somewhere west.

Australia not included in the list of regions seems we are in another world, Cardiff game good clear video. Sheffield Wed will be blacked but shown on Beinsports,