Sign in to follow this  
daly

Our Chairman

Nice to him enjoying himself in the Strictly Come Dancing audience.

Is Pixie working the camera, he has had his share of exposure after each dance the camera pans in on our ED

Should have had a club for sale sign on his suit

People are welcome to “lend a hand” - which translates to chucking a load of money in but letting the board continue to run the show. What they may not do is unseat those in power. Even though they are now languishing well behind most other boards in this division and are more stale than a 1970s British rail sandwich...

[quote user="A Load of Squit"]Man goes to see a show shock!

[/quote]And just happens to be pulled from the audience and interviewed by Tess Daly.

He just loves the cameras and i think his motives are obvious.The One Show,Good Morning Britain,This Week,Loose Women. Seen more of the man touting himself around than we ever did when he was an MP.Join the dots Squit .

It’s a shame that he isn’t in the jungle. He’d have to eat something repulsive that he would really struggle with. Humble pie springs to mind...

[quote user="TIL 1010"]He just loves the cameras and i think his motives are obvious.The One Show,Good Morning Britain,This Week,Loose Women. Seen more of the man touting himself around than we ever did when he was an MP.Join the dots Squit .[/quote]Man gets annoyed by something that''s not really important.

Thanks for keeping us updated. I don''t watch any of them. Actually I have on occasion seen Come Dancing with Peter West. And I can vaguely recall That Was The Week That Was with David Frost if that''s now called This Week. Loose Women?? WTF is that Tilly? So much TV its little wonder you struggle to get to meetings these days😉

[quote user="A Load of Squit"][quote user="TIL 1010"]He just loves the cameras and i think his motives are obvious.The One Show,Good Morning Britain,This Week,Loose Women. Seen more of the man touting himself around than we ever did when he was an MP.Join the dots Squit .[/quote]Man gets annoyed by something that''s not really important.

[/quote]Annoyed ? Merely stating some facts coupled with an opinion. That opinion includes my view that he wants to get back into politics and if that happens we will be looking for a new chairman.

last season he was dancing whilst the team were losing.

Nice to know his saturdays weren''t spent at Carrow rd but he still had a say in how things were done.Because of course not being there means he''s more than qualified...

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Thanks for keeping us updated. I don''t watch any of them. Actually I have on occasion seen Come Dancing with Peter West. And I can vaguely recall That Was The Week That Was with David Frost if that''s now called This Week. Loose Women?? WTF is that Tilly? So much TV its little wonder you struggle to get to meetings these days😉[/quote]This is an early edition of Komenzie Dancing (for sure)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xn_0HTJaWjcFor those who don''t speak German the commentator (David Kholmein) takes us through the pre dance dressing room rituals to the all important ''keeping possession of your partner''  tacticKeen eyed viewers might spot a young mein Herr (less) Bill Punton (No2) gliding speedily down the outsideSome nifty footwork on 1m.20secs, and crazy sounds by the conductor Hans HefreweirAnd many will no doubt recall the opening theme tune of Germany calling, Germany calling

How very dare you! There is no one in the entire world of football that are more qualified to oversee the running of a football club than Chairman Balls.Anyone who can last more than one week on Strictly with a physique like our Ed can never be underestimated.

[quote user="Syteanric"]last season he was dancing whilst the team were losing.

Nice to know his saturdays weren''t spent at Carrow rd but he still had a say in how things were done.Because of course not being there means he''s more than qualified...

[/quote]Yes, he should''ve been making sure the zonal marking system was properly implemented, given the strikers shooting practice & then put some crosses over for the keepers.What qualification does a foot club chairman need apart from chairing the board meetings, maybe there''s a training course you could advise for him?

Absolutely marvellous Chairman and we''re so very fortunate to have him on our board......A very sad day when he lost his seat in politics (which was a complete surprise) as our majority shareholder was an ardent supporter of him during his re-election campaign.....Never mind, it was politics loss and our club gain.....

[quote user="Mello Yello"]Absolutely marvellous Chairman and we''re so very fortunate to have him on our board......A very sad day when he lost his seat in politics (which was a complete surprise) as our majority shareholder was an ardent supporter of him during his re-election campaign.....Never mind, it was politics loss and our club gain.....[/quote]

Hear, hear

[quote user="Rock The Boat"]What''s Gordon Brown doing these days? He would make a good chairman for NCFC. He''d know how to sell our assets on the cheap[/quote]It''s a shame Thatchers dead as she could also tell us how to give away assets on the cheap or maybe John Major he also got form on the selling up cheaply.

Yeah, Thatchers are a dying breed.......My cottage roof needs sorting and there just isn''t many thatchers around anymore.....having awful trouble getting my solar panels to stay in place.......

Internationally renowned economist who handed Neil a £2 million payout clause for being sacked months before sacking him and was a member of a government that left the economy in such a mess that austerity had to be implemented to try and extricate the country from the mess. As for statesman it just confirms my opinion of your judgement.