Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Binner’s now scored four

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]You’re the experts on getting used to the championship aren’t you ?[/quote]

You’re the experts at being participants aren’t you?

[quote user="King Keano"][quote user="hogesar"]Hilarious. I mean Wes has mugged your lot off for nigh on 10 years but dont worry, your players are definitely better.[/quote]

“Has” being the key word.

Let’s be honest, you mugged us off at our place. We should’ve been 2-3 goals up before Maddison scored from nothing.

At this stage, the table doesn’t lie. Will we finish top 6? Probably not. But I’d be fairly confident we’ll finish above your lot! With the next fire saw in the summer, I’d say you should start to get used to that![/quote]

You should have beaten us? The important word there is should because you didn’t did you?

There’s little doubt you binners are better equipped for this league and your style of lump it forward works for the time being.

We are in a very delicate situation of transition to a self sustainable club with fans being asked to stump up more money (after the £19 per year donation to the academy fund) for upgrades needed at Colney, without any external investment being considered! The last time we dug into our pockets we bough Huckerby, Share issue in 2003.

I have faith in Farke and his style will work with funds and change in personnel, but we don’t have funds, we are trying to get the players already failed last two seasons to playin a different way and at present it’s not working. It did for 9 games and without injuries we might be right up there, but we’re not and it’s getting steadily worse.

But gloat while you can, I’m pretty sure there won’t be too many points between us come May.

This is just another example of a binner coming out of the woodwork when they feel safe to do so as, for once, they have something to gloat about.

Love the comment about 1p5wich should''ve been 2 up before Maddison scored, priceless.

We''re in a bit of a mess for now but I still console myself with the fact I don''t support them.