Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Binner’s now scored four

Its hard to swallow but he must be doing something right because looking at the results they are better equipped for this league than we are. This will be the first season in a long time where they finish ahead of us.

It''s not nice to see considering the table was the other way around a month or so back.

Ricardo, I fear you will be right that they finish comfortably above us for the first time in a long time. Not good.

To be fair, we could have Ronaldo or Messi in our set up and we''d still be doing crap. We can''t defend and take too long to create anything. For the players we have up there in Wes/Maddison/Murphy and Vrancic we don''t create enough clear chances per game anyway.

There''s no doubt Man City wouldn''t score like they have been this season if they just passed it slowly and sideways all game...

[quote user="lincoln canary"]They are leaving us for dead... 8 points clear. [/quote]The last time they were 8 points clear we got this.........https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BnX6d4QCYAAcebH.jpgWhat happened next? [:D]

There were folk on Twitter last night praising them for their crowds. Apparently it meant their fans are better than ours because “at least they’re voting with their feet..”

All seems a bit strange to me. Like people have no backbone or pride. I’d rather be Norwich City than a scummer all day every day. Trying to use that shit as another stick to beat the club you’re supposed to support is just weak, pathetic and completely baffling.

I don’t remember our fans crying about them umpteen years ago when they had the “upper hand”, I just remember hating them a little bit more and beating them still being a lovely, heart warming experience.

They haven’t turned us over for nearly a decade and yet some of our fans are peeping enviously through the border at their incredible debt ridden, classless, charity thieving club like it’s something to aspire to.

Well, each to their own I guess. Me, I’m still proud to be a Norwich fan. Yes, we’re in a rut. But I’d rather be in a rut than be jealous of such a dirty, tawdry, sorry existence of a club.

People ask what’s wrong with the nation today, if you’re a Norwich fan and are envious of them, you personify it.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="lincoln canary"]They are leaving us for dead... 8 points clear. [/quote]The last time they were 8 points clear we got this.........https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BnX6d4QCYAAcebH.jpgWhat happened next? [:D][/quote]

Bit different this time though. Last time you had a good squad, this time you’ve got a load of cheap Germans...

Have travelled from Portugal to NW today. Train was delayed at Colchester for one hour due to a freight train breaking down. Got to Ipswich around 5.30 where loads of scum fans joined the train.  Some got off at Stowmarket, a few at Diss but at least 200 stayed on and got off in Norwich. I didn''t know the score but they sounded happy so i assumed the worst.Didn''t realise that we had so many of them amongst us.

We can say what we like about Big Mick he has a team of free cheap players that he can get a tune out of

that''s the upsetting bit our players are better than Ipswich players all day long but something is wrong that they do not play that way

Duncan, best post this week.

The scum are having an alright season. Theyve had 15 naff ones pretty much consecutively whilst weve been winning at Wembley, beating Man United and showing Arsenal up too.

But its worth remembering the most negative posts on this forum are from an envious Reading fan anyway.

[quote user="King Keano"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="lincoln canary"]They are leaving us for dead... 8 points clear. [/quote]The last time they were 8 points clear we got this.........https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BnX6d4QCYAAcebH.jpgWhat happened next? [:D][/quote]

Bit different this time though. Last time you had a good squad, this time you’ve got a load of cheap Germans...[/quote]Still good enough to win on your council tip......

[quote user="norfolkngood"]We can say what we like about Big Mick he has a team of free cheap players that he can get a tune out of

that''s the upsetting bit our players are better than Ipswich players all day long but something is wrong that they do not play that way[/quote]

Are they really? Maybe Pritchard?

Your midfield is awful & youve got one overrated striker...I’d certainly rather have our striking options than what you’ve got to offer...

[quote user="hogesar"]I wouldnt. And thats coming from someone whos not a massivr Oliviera fan.[/quote]

How many goals does he have this season?

Way overrated

Thats the thing. I agree he is slightly overrated but try not to base all your findings including your own strikers on one season. I dont see any of your players being touted with a multi million move which is normally a good indicator of how the rest of the footballing world view players.

Oliveira, Jerome, Pritchard, Maddison, Tettey, Wes. All better than the scums equivelants.

strange username! Would be like a Norwich fan signing up to TWTD as Roeder the legend!

[quote user="hogesar"]Thats the thing. I agree he is slightly overrated but try not to base all your findings including your own strikers on one season. I dont see any of your players being touted with a multi million move which is normally a good indicator of how the rest of the footballing world view players.

Oliveira, Jerome, Pritchard, Maddison, Tettey, Wes. All better than the scums equivelants.[/quote]

Probably because our clubs not touting our players to other clubs?

Keep believing your own hype. The only player I’d want out of that lot is Pritchard...

Hilarious. I mean Wes has mugged your lot off for nigh on 10 years but dont worry, your players are definitely better.

[quote user="hogesar"]Hilarious. I mean Wes has mugged your lot off for nigh on 10 years but dont worry, your players are definitely better.[/quote]

“Has” being the key word.

Let’s be honest, you mugged us off at our place. We should’ve been 2-3 goals up before Maddison scored from nothing.

At this stage, the table doesn’t lie. Will we finish top 6? Probably not. But I’d be fairly confident we’ll finish above your lot! With the next fire saw in the summer, I’d say you should start to get used to that!