Sign in to follow this  
norfolkbroadslim

AGM - photo of attendees!

Where''s the other 300 ish people who were there and not in your picture?
Was there anything stopping more under 50''s turning up, were they refused entrance ??

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][img]http://www.pinkun.com/polopoly_fs/1.5301624!/image/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_630/image.jpg[/img][/quote]

Am I missing something here with this post?

[quote user="Diane"]Where''s the other 300 ish people who were there and not in your picture?
Was there anything stopping more under 50''s turning up, were they refused entrance ??
[/quote]

Don’t you have to be a shareholder to attend? I think most shareholders would be over 50!

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][img]http://www.pinkun.com/polopoly_fs/1.5301624!/image/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_630/image.jpg[/img][/quote]

Looks like auditions for a new series of One Foot in the Grave

[quote user="Rhubarb"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][img]http://www.pinkun.com/polopoly_fs/1.5301624!/image/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_630/image.jpg[/img][/quote]

Looks like auditions for a new series of One Foot in the Grave[/quote]

We are signing up for a tryout in the youth team[:D]

[quote user="Jim the canary"]If an image was ever to sum up the plight of our club it is this one

What a depressing bunch of shareholders[/quote]Perhaps you should have gone, Jim?

Well does this mean we are going to have to wait for some of them to pass away... before there''s a real change at the top?

Or do I interpret this incorrectly...?

Now I understand why so many were cheering Delia and co on...

My God ... depressing photograph

[quote user=" Badger"][quote user="Jim the canary"]If an image was ever to sum up the plight of our club it is this one

What a depressing bunch of shareholders[/quote]Perhaps you should have gone, Jim?[/quote]
Perhaps those two empty chairs at the front were save for Jim?

[quote user="ROBFLECK"]Well does this mean we are going to have to wait for some of them to pass away... before there''s a real change at the top?

My God ... depressing photograph[/quote]
Why would shareholders pushing up the daisies result in change Flecky? You would still have to buy your own shares to have a say...
Do you recognise anyone you want dead? By all accounts we can seee the top of Ricardo''s head.
Stay safe Rickyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="ROBFLECK"]Well does this mean we are going to have to wait for some of them to pass away... before there''s a real change at the top?

Why would shareholders pushing up the daisies result in change Flecky? You would still have to buy your own shares to have a say...
Do you recognise anyone you want dead? By all accounts we can seee the top of Ricardo''s head.
[/quote]ah, that''s where the Gents is

I see someone holding a booklet, which I assume is the accounts themselves - is that available online anywhere to non-shareholders?

Perhaps if some of the young pretenders got off their arses and bought some shares they too could put their point of view instead of taking the piss out of the attendees at the AGM

A hundred quid a share if anyone wants to make me an offer.

I''ve also got a nice bridge for sale if anybody is interested.

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Rhubarb"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][img]http://www.pinkun.com/polopoly_fs/1.5301624!/image/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_630/image.jpg[/img][/quote]

Looks like auditions for a new series of One Foot in the Grave[/quote]

We are signing up for a tryout in the youth team[:D][/quote]Thats what years of following Norwich City can do to you, emotional investment i believe it is referred to ;-)

[quote user="Rhubarb"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="ROBFLECK"]Well does this mean we are going to have to wait for some of them to pass away... before there''s a real change at the top?

[/quote]ah, that''s where the Gents is[/quote]That''s why I always get on the end of a row[Y][:D]

[quote user="Diane"]Where''s the other 300 ish people who were there and not in your picture?
[/quote]No idea Diane on your first question.  You''d have to ask Archant.

Pretty much what i see every time I rock up to CR. Norfolk itself with the exception of Norwich is also completely dominated by pensioners, at most I''d say about 10% of the people I run into day to day are under 60. It''s no surprise that most in attendance were getting on a bit. Plus, most people of working age aren''t going to have that kind of disposable income, particularly younger people in Norfolk where again, outside of Norwich things are extremely tough.

£100 a share? Yeah, no thanks. Not when the owners won''t put a penny in without expecting to be paid it back. Don''t give a multi million £ business owned by multi millionaires money for a useless piece of paper. Give it to a charity or something if you can afford to throw it away like that!

Perhaps if some of the young pretenders got off their arses and bought some shares they too could put their point of view instead of taking the piss out of the attendees at the AGM

👍

Horse Renoir wrote

. Plus, most people of working age aren''t going to have that kind of disposable income, particularly younger people in Norfolk where again, outside of Norwich things are extremely tough

Try going to the night clubs in Norwich or the restaurants any weekend and see the young you are referring too spending up to £100 over a weekend on booze