Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 11 Week 18

Nearly missed this with the pesky Friday night kick off. Im going for Bradford to win at home against Plymouth in the FA cup and for the Norwich game Cardiff to win by two or more goals.

Hi all,

Almost missed this week due to being off with a bad back. Took a crunching tackle whilst playing football and thanks to a bruised pelvis had a little stay at home but I''m back on my feet again today to hopefully join in helping Graham and Lappin!

Also wouldn''t have even realised we were playing tonight without popping on here either!

Lappin, for the Norwich match bet, Norwich to win is currently @ 3.8 which is surely worth a quid or two. Even if I don''t feel that hopeful, the odds are fairly good there if we can pull a performance out of somewhere!

For Graham, for your Saturday picks I''ll back Chelsea to thrash Newcastle at home. Whilst the odds aren''t fantastic, my own figures haven''t been so peachy lately. A lovely thing to do and double the bet, so fingers crossed you''ll be double lucky!

Good luck everyone!

The Azerbaijan Premyer Liga.Qabala to win at home against

KeÅŸlÉ™.Qabala, second, have a 4-1-1 and 8/5 home record, and have won their last three league games, scoring 12 and conceding four. KeÅŸlÉ™, one from bottom, have a 0-1-4 and 3/9 away record, and have lost their last seven, scoring two and letting in 14.Current odds for this Sunday game are around 1/8.---A suggestion for Saturday, if needed, is the Bosnian Premijer Liga and Zrinjski to win at home against Vitez, which was very nearly my pick.Zrinjski, third, have a 6-1-1 and 14/5 home record, while Vitez, bottom, have a 0-0-8 and 0/17 away record. Only three recent defeats away from home for Zrinjski, and a superstition about not going for matches where one side has a perfect record to lose (either good or bad) bothered me.Current odds are around 1/5.Good luck to all!

Sorry for my prolonged absence but work and a trip to the Far East & the First Test have distracted me. It was good to meet some of the Brisbane Canaries at the Test.

Good luck Graham & Lapps and my (rusty) picks are:

Burnley to beat Leicester (4/1), and:

Norwich to draw 0-0 (9/1).

Germany for me please - Shalke 04 v Koln, home win.For the Norwich result going for a 2-0 win to us, Vrancic to score at any time - he''s going to score sooner or later!Good luck Graham and Mick and pups everywhere!COYY''s

Well, here goes. Looking at the current form of both teams we should get well and truly stuffed this evening. However, I just can''t bring myself to bet against our team however bleak the outlook and anyway, whenever has the form book meant anything, it''s all about who performs on the day. With that in mind, I think (and hope and pray) we can get a result tonight. So, let''s have £1 on each of these........0-0, 1-1, 2-2, 3-3, 0-1, 0-2, 0-3, 1-2, 1-3, 2-3.To improve our chances, I will be giving nutty another tenner and he will add further selections later.

For Graham.......Peterhead v Edinburgh City.......Home win.

Good luck everybody. [Y]

Lets have a go at the Scottish championship this week with one I''m not overly confident with but it offers a little bit of value....

St Mirren v Dumbarton...Home win.

Good luck to Graham and all this weeks pup''s.

[quote user="lappinitup"]Well, here goes. Looking at the current form of both teams we should get well and truly stuffed this evening. However, I just can''t bring myself to bet against our team however bleak the outlook and anyway, whenever has the form book meant anything, it''s all about who performs on the day. With that in mind, I think (and hope and pray) we can get a result tonight. So, let''s have £1 on each of these........0-0, 1-1, 2-2, 3-3, 0-1, 0-2, 0-3, 1-2, 1-3, 2-3.To improve our chances, I will be giving nutty another tenner and he will add further selections later.

For Graham.......Peterhead v Edinburgh City.......Home win.

Good luck everybody. [Y][/quote]
Thanks Lapp. Really glad you found a way to be positive and let''s hope that is reflected by our beloved team. I''ve placed these to our best advantage and we have : -

0-0 Draw

£1 Bill

Hill

9/1

£10.00

1-1 Draw

£1 Bill

Hill

6/1

£7.00

2-2 Draw

£1 Bill

Hill

16/1

£17.00

3-3 Draw

£1 Bill

Hill

66/1

£67.00

1-0 Norwich

£1 Bet

10/1

£11.00

2-0 Norwich

£1 Bill

Hill

18/1

£19.00

3-0 Norwich

£1 Bill

Hill

40/1

£41.00

2-1 Norwich

£1 Bet

12/1

£13.00

3-1 Norwich

£1 Bill

Hill

33/1

£34.00

3-2 Norwich

£1 Bill

Hill

40/1

£41.00

And you''re an absolute star for donating a further £13 in order to cover all the outfield players and three of the subs as goalscorers. So we have £1 on each of the following to score : -
Pinto, Hanley, Klose, Stipermann, Reed, Maddison, Vrancic, Hoolahan, Oliveira, Murphy, Jerome, Wildschut, Pritchard.
Good luck Mick, your spirit of generosity reflects that of these threads and deserves to add more money for our wonderful DS boys and girls. 
Good luck to our beloved team too. Come on you yellows and OTBC.

Thanks everyone for their selections.  Happily I''ve had enough for separate bets over both days, and it''s been tricky to leave some of the choices out.  So this is my six for Saturday:MSK ZILINA v Podbrezova (13:00)PARMA v Pro Vercelli (14:00)Carrick Rangers v COLERAINE (15:00)HUESCA v Cordoba (15:00)PETERHEAD v Edinburgh City (15:00)Strasbourg v PARIS SG (16:00)Hopefully, the following six on Sunday will offer a chance for a bonus additional win - failing that it should be a decent chance of redemption:QABALA v Keshla (12:00)BLACKBURN v Crewe (14:00) - This is also my pickINTER v Chievo (14:00)Bistritsa v CSKA SOFIA (15:30)Eupen v CLUB BRUGGE (17:00)SPORTING BRAGA v Ferreira (18:00)I was very tempted by AC Milan but they are a relative basket case and at some stage Benevento are going to fluke a point or three somewhere, surely.  Likewise, Man City''s 12 wins in a row is going to come to an end at sooner or later and they were fortunate to beat Southampton the other night.  On the same theme, Schalke was very appealing but I wonder how much their epic comeback at Dortmund will take it out of them, and Cologne are due a result - they can''t be that bad forever.Thanks everyone, and I''ll be following these with interest over the weekend.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Thanks everyone for their selections.  Happily I''ve had enough for separate bets over both days, and it''s been tricky to leave some of the choices out.  So this is my six for Saturday:MSK ZILINA v Podbrezova (13:00)PARMA v Pro Vercelli (14:00)Carrick Rangers v COLERAINE (15:00)HUESCA v Cordoba (15:00)PETERHEAD v Edinburgh City (15:00)Strasbourg v PARIS SG (16:00)Hopefully, the following six on Sunday will offer a chance for a bonus additional win - failing that it should be a decent chance of redemption:QABALA v Keshla (12:00)BLACKBURN v Crewe (14:00) - This is also my pickINTER v Chievo (14:00)Bistritsa v CSKA SOFIA (15:30)Eupen v CLUB BRUGGE (17:00)SPORTING BRAGA v Ferreira (18:00)I was very tempted by AC Milan but they are a relative basket case and at some stage Benevento are going to fluke a point or three somewhere, surely.  Likewise, Man City''s 12 wins in a row is going to come to an end at sooner or later and they were fortunate to beat Southampton the other night.  On the same theme, Schalke was very appealing but I wonder how much their epic comeback at Dortmund will take it out of them, and Cologne are due a result - they can''t be that bad forever.Thanks everyone, and I''ll be following these with interest over the weekend.[/quote]
Thank you Graham. I love these. And with your generosity you have given us PUPs something to follow over both days of the weekend. And of course doubled our chance of adding to the ever swelling presentation pot. I''ve placed the Saturday set with Bill Hill where the potential return is £58.09. Here are the details : -

Zilina

-         

-

1/6

-         

-

13:00

Sat

Parma

-         

4/7

-

14:00

Sat

Coleraine

-         

2/9

15:00

Sat

Huesca

-

4/6

Sat

Peterhead

-

1/3

Sat

PSG

-

1/6

16:00

Sat

The Sunday bet is also placed with Bill Hill where the potential return is slightly more at £59.22. Here are those details : -

Qabala

-         

-

1/8

-         

-

12:00

Sun

Blackburn

-         

4/11

-

Sun

Inter

-         

2/5

-

Sun

CSKA

Sofia

-

2/11

-

15:30

Sun

Club Brugge

-

8/13

-

17:00

Sun

Braga

-

4/9

-

18:00

Sun

Thanks again for your extra generosity this weekend Graham and Lapps. There are so many big hearts on these threads. Good luck you two and all you PUPs [:)]

Zilina 1-0 up at half-time.  Looking at the stats they''re dominating possession although they''ve not had a whole load of attempts at goal, but their opponents have had even fewer.Parma starts in a few minutes - looks like it''s streamed via the usual disreputable outlets, along with the Huesca and PSG matches if anyone''s not got anything better to do...

Yes, and a man up too and as I write this, it''s 2-0.Coleraine and Huesca both 3-1 up - but Strasbourg have put the cat amongst the pigeons by going 1-0 up against PSG.  Only 34 minutes played so far though.

Yes, those odds were generous - even checking their recent form didn''t throw up any real reasons for that - but all good for us.The three 3pm kick-offs all in now.  So it''s just PSG we''re waiting for - hopefully their equaliser just before half-time will set them up nicely for the second half...

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Huesca won. I was worried about that because 4/6 for top v bottom looked too good to be true! [/quote]It was on my shortlist, nutty, and I couldn''t get why the odds were as close as that.