Sign in to follow this  
pete

Another cup run on the cards

Exactly what we need to stretch our diminished resources. Expecially following the busy Christmas programme and injured players not looking close to return. Suggest we blow this deliberately.

For the first time in all my years supporting City i have absolutely zilch interest in the Cup draw. Gone are the days of booking holidays around League and cup games making sure i do not miss the chance of visiting a ground i have not been to so Jan 6th Luton Airport it is for a flight to Lanzarote. ''Er Indoors cannot take in the apathy that has descended over me.

The only home cup game I have missed in years was last season v Southampton when silly ticket prices were tried. Watching cup highlights now on tv I will go to a home draw provided the ticket price is reasonable

No Duncan the holiday was just a thought at the time but firmed it up for January. As for the AGM i left it for those who like to turn up and rollover to have their tummies tickled.

Tilly is like many us having the nous to know that nothing is going to change under our moribund owners and no longer can be bothered about the ups and downs.

[quote user="Crafty Canary"]Tilly is like many us having the nous to know that nothing is going to change under our moribund owners and no longer can be bothered about the ups and downs.[/quote]If you can''t be bothered anymore Crafty, why are you all over this board like a bad rash. Haven''t seen you post this much since 2009. [:D]

With a few to return from loans, Naismith, Thompson and others, a good cup run might be what’s needed to put our fringe players in for that competitive edge to push the squad on.

Which fan doesn’t want a good cup run?

[quote user="TIL 1010"]No Duncan the holiday was just a thought at the time but firmed it up for January. As for the AGM i left it for those who like to turn up and rollover to have their tummies tickled.[/quote]
Are you talking about your Proxy[:^)]

lappinitup wrote the following post at 03/12/2017 5:48 PM:

Crafty Canary wrote:

Tilly is like many us having the nous to know that nothing is going to change under our moribund owners and no longer can be bothered about the ups and downs.

If you can''t be bothered anymore Crafty, why are you all over this board.

Not being bothered about the club''s result or League status has no connection with posting on this forum. One does not contradict the other.

Christ Tilly, if that’s not a wake up call I don’t know what is? Crafty is saying that you think the same way as him....would you like me to seek a section 136?

Nope. Another 3rd round exit on the cards.Still they''ll probably be able to charge £20 a ticket which will help the ailing finances no doubt.

I reckon they could get £35 for this. Lots of people willing to pay that to see a side of Chelsea’s calibre. £10 for kids and I think they’d do tremendously well. A real opportunity.

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"]I reckon they could get £35 for this. Lots of people willing to pay that to see a side of Chelsea’s calibre. £10 for kids and I think they’d do tremendously well. A real opportunity.[/quote]I''m sure a such loyal supporter such as yourself would be willing to pay £45 Duncan.Next time he''s chatting to Delia may be your old man could suggest a 50% increase on season ticket prices for OAP too. What with Mr and Mrs Smith not prepared to sell or put their hands in their pockets the money to run the club has to come from some where and after all, at the rate we''re going, coffin dodgers with season tickets are going to make up the vast majority of supporters at home games within 5-10 years.

"Coffin dodgers?"

What an ignorant remark.

Every living person, every living creature will die one day.

Are you incapable of working that simple fact out?