Sign in to follow this  
Crabbycanary3

FA Cup 3rd Round draw

I suppose the good thing about the FA Cup is that there is a weekend set aside for it. So no excuse for resting players etc. Hopefully they''ll give it a good go.

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]All depends what they charge for me. If its about £25 I will probably go much more and I will give it a miss. Its a shame but much of the magic of the cup has gone[/quote]Surely £15/£20 tops to see their reserves ?

Home to Chelsea. Oh dear at least we won''t need to worry about scoring. It won''t be expected either way.

I''ve seen Chelsea a few times under Conte and although I normally have some blind optimism in these games I rate our chances as approximately close to zero, even against their reserves. Shame really, but at least it will be good to see Prem opposition back at CR.

I find it laughable that on the main page an article is calling the game as ''hitting the jackpot'' and a ''dream home draw''.

Literally not one part of me will want to see us lose to them to be honest.

[quote user="andrew norwichcity"]I find it laughable that on the main page an article is calling the game as ''hitting the jackpot'' and a ''dream home draw''.

Literally not one part of me will want to see us lose to them to be honest.
[/quote]That''s one good thing about the FA Cup......gives you a chance to do something else on a Saturday without fretting about the result.Can''t think that many regulars will be there. The ground will be all Chelsea-supporting kids who''ve dragged Mum and Dad down to Carrow Rd. They''ll probably cough up the dosh but it''s gonna need some mega price reductions to get many others through the turnstiles.

I pay £600 for my season ticket so anything over that just to see us lose is pointless. After that Luton loss in the cup I said I''d never bother again as like you said, its a free Saturday.

that''s got to be the worst draw, little chance of winning, they might play the second string, no day out, expensive tickets.

With the Binners also drawn at home I dare say our game will be moved to the Sunday with a good chance of it being live on BT or BBC. Would that affect the attendance I wonder?

Ironic we''ve drawn The Pensioners now all us old fogies can get in for around a fiver

Last time it was a great game at Carrow Road but it finished goalless. Only Cudicini kept them in it with some great saves. I remember going to Stamford Bridge for the replay full of hope. I met Claudio Ranieri and told him we''d win. He was a real gent but said we''d had the our chance in the first game and blown it. He was right, we lost 4-0 and Zola scored that wonder goal from a corner.
No way am I missing this one[:)]

Got me passport at the ready, love the FA Cup and gonna get a ticket for this tie as soon as they''re up for sale.....

Wonder if those who are normally apathetic to any cup games are going to sigh and say "oh well got a free Saturday, may as well trundle down to Carra and watch us get a hammerin''"......."Not because it''s Chelsea though"......

I Hazard a guess that the tickets won''t come cheap......Check your visa''s an'' passports are in date......As PJ an'' Duncan sang....#"Let''s get ready to Rouble!"#......

[quote user="Mr. Meanor"]With the Binners also drawn at home I dare say our game will be moved to the Sunday with a good chance of it being live on BT or BBC. Would that affect the attendance I wonder?[/quote]Doubt it would much affect the attendance whenever it''s played as the plastic Chelsea lot will turn up whenever but if it was shown on TV at least we''d get a few extra quid for our troubles.On the other hand the Ipswich game could be moved.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Last time it was a great game at Carrow Road but it finished goalless. Only Cudicini kept them in it with some great saves. I remember going to Stamford Bridge for the replay full of hope. I met Claudio Ranieri and told him we''d win. He was a real gent but said we''d had the our chance in the first game and blown it. He was right, we lost 4-0 and Zola scored that wonder goal from a corner.
No way am I missing this one[:)]
[/quote]Nutty, chances are they''ll save everyone the hassle of a trip to Stamford Bridge and get the 4-0 in the first game. [:D]Enjoy...

[quote user="nutty nigel"]I rather suspect that was what you said last time Smiffy.....[/quote]Well I hope I''m wrong again.We''ve put up with such a lot of s*it at home this season a 4-nil''er against Chelsea''s second string would be pretty demoralising for those City fans who can be bothered to go.