Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

Best 45 minutes of the season!

Great second half from City, well done Farke for changing it at half time!

Best game in a City shirt for Vrancic

Well done lads

Very good second half and a much needed home win. Hopefully the start of another run 👍🏻

Vrancic was also good last week but yet again I was politely correcting fans around me who claimed ''Vrancic has done nothing all game''.

Is football blindness just a Norwich fan thing?

First 45 minutes were good too, 2 sitters for Oliviera. Imagine if Jerome had missed those!

Marley coming on made a huge difference - Josh is off the pace at the mo and needs a break. Good to see Alex P making 80 minutes, too.

Some of the comments at 0-1 and half-time were ridiculous, we weren''t at our best and could/should still have been ahead, but it was good to see the guys up the ante, put in the work and turn the scoreline round.

Best thing about it for me was that despite all the issues and problems it is clear the players are all fully behind Farke.

They could easily have put down tools and he may well have been out before Xmas.

It’s only one win but it could be a start of another good run.

Undoubtedly best 45mins.

We ditched the tiki-taka stuff and actually picked our heads up and brought the ball forward quickly. We looked more threatening in the 2nd half more than any other time this season in my opinion

[quote user="Baldyboy"]Great second half from City, well done Farke for changing it at half time!

Best game in a City shirt for Vrancic

Well done lads[/quote]I blame Delia.....

Agree that it wasn''t a bad first half either. Should have gone in at least level. We made the best chances both halves and thoroughly deserved to win.

Great lift for the team and the fans. Lovely to see Pritch back in there like a little terrier.

Hope we can keep this squad together.

Not been back long. Definitely thought that was the best going forward we have played all season. Pritchard and Maddison playing together are going to be a handful for a lot of teams.

Nice to have that winning feeling again 👍

Time for a hot toddy!

Not so good first half but best 45 mins of 2nd half we''ve seen for a while. Pritchard made a big difference, Mario had his best game for ages. Thought Reed played well and great goals by Klose/Maddison and Nelson took penalty well, redeeming himself from his glaring miss in the first half

So a good win which will give them and us some much needed confidence

Thought Watkins made a big difference when he came on, without doing anything more than working hard and being positive.  I don''t want to criticise Murphy after a good win, but sometimes he really let''s himself down.