Sign in to follow this  
hogesar

So uhh...about that 'improving the atmosphere' stuff..

Do supporters still have a season ticket for safe standing?

Or do you just turn up early if you want the same spot as the previous game?

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Can i just ask who will foot the bill for these safe standing areas which require rail seats or do some of you just think it is a matter of ripping out the seats and reduce ticket prices at the same time ?Remember we are skint and reducing costs across the board at the club.[/quote]

The prices for the safe standing areas should be at premium prices so that the costs of conversion can be recovered and if people want the luxury of standing then they should pay more.

[quote user="Capt. Pants"]So if all of block A has to sit yet all of block B contunies to stand, won''t no-one in block A be able to see when the ball is on the far side to them? [/quote]

Just like away games.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]Take your prayer cushions and kneel during the whole game.........That''ll confooze ''em..........[/quote]

Woosh!!!! Will we see the return of the flying green cushions?

BTW. where are the Norwich Two?

Lets remember the time (Feb 2005) of Delia''s rant:

LET''s BE HAVING YA!

The Barclay were quite during the first half but I thought there was discontent at the time of the previous home game due to fans wanting to stand and the club were against it.

Does this bring back memories?

We can blame the rather cold weather and the fact it''s on tv if the atmosphere isn''t improving tonight......

Wrap up warm ''Nanook of the North East style'' if you''re attending Carra Rud like what I am.....Crank the central heating up a few notches if you are a troo fan supporting from your settee......If you''re watching in the boozer......don''t stand and spoil it for those who prefer to sit.......(Oh, and please drink sensibly).......If your unfortunately listening on the wireless......please don''t forget to ring in to Canary Call, we do value your opinion....."On The Fall City!"....."Yeah!".....

so let me get this straight....Club announces it has no money... club then announces if you don''t sit down you''ll lose your seat so the club can sell it again and make money... Club will not refund you season ticket cost so has 2 lots of money....anyone would think we had an ex shadow chancellor on the board...

[quote user="Syteanric"]so let me get this straight....Club announces it has no money... club then announces if you don''t sit down you''ll lose your seat so the club can sell it again and make money... Club will not refund you season ticket cost so has 2 lots of money....anyone would think we had an ex shadow chancellor on the board...[/quote]No, we have idiots like you cluttering up the forum with witless drivelI doubt any resales would make the slightest impact on the club''s finances.The club is also bound by FL rules and I believe laws with regard to standing.There are also matters relating to insurance (or what the terminally dim refer to as political correctness gone mad .... baa baa).Negligence is where no action is taken when a concern has been raised. Warning fans and threatening them with loss of their tickets could be deemed responding to concerns by taking action.If I was of a legal mind I might think that it was is happening here.