Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Leeds or an easier team on Sat ?

Would it be better to be up against what might be thought an easier team (easier than Leeds away) after we seem to have found our feet against Sheff Weds.Would another defeat see us slide back down the snake just as we had got out foot on the ladder ?Personally I welcome this level of opposition. They will come at us and we will have to do likewise. Far better than being up against a team holding out for a draw so to speak.

[quote user="Rock The Boat"]It''s Leeds so deal with it.[/quote]thanks for letting me know it''s Leedsnot sure how I should ''deal with it''not too up on cliches, I''m afraid

Would be happy now to take a point, favourable run of games over Xmas so I’d take a point at Leeds with the view to having a good run of results over the next few weeks, defeat may set us back but in context not a disaster

My though is that it will be a better challenge, stepping up another rung so to speak.Sort of straight into the deep end rather than playing a bottom team where a win may well not tell us, or the team if we have turned the corner.A good performance at Leeds should clarify where we are at.

I''ve just written to the football league to ask them if we can play Wroxham instead of Leeds this weekend. It would mean less travel time, an almost guaranteed 3 points and I have very fond memories of my time playing at Trafford Park so that would be an extra bonus.I''ll let you know when I get a response from them.

Hopefully Trybull will start instead of Murphy, and sit with Reed behind Maddison, Pritchard and Vrancic. If Nelson puts in the same effort that he did on Saturday I can see us get a result up there

City 1st

“Sort of straight into the deep end rather than playing a bottom team where a win may well not tell us, or the team if we have turned the corner.”

What a stupid comment. One result will tell us nothing. Form over four or five games might.

[quote user="Iwans Big Toe"]I''ve just written to the football league to ask them if we can play Wroxham instead of Leeds this weekend. It would mean less travel time, an almost guaranteed 3 points and I have very fond memories of my time playing at Trafford Park so that would be an extra bonus.I''ll let you know when I get a response from them.[/quote]As yes, quite an incisive post ... one replying to my suggestion that we write to the FL to change Saturday''s fixtureI had overlooked that part, must be why I had forgotten to add it to the OP.However do feel free to reply to anything else I didn''t post as well

Pointless thread not sure why I even clicked on it.

City 1st if you stuck to your original user name would make it easier to avoid your nonsense.