Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 11 Week 19

Scottish League Two where Stirling Albion entertain lowly Cowdenbeath.Stirling Albion v Cowdenbeath........Home win.

For our game..........City to win and Maddison to score.Good luck AJ and JF. [Y]

Hi Lapps, just a word of warning...tis freezing hard across Central Scotland so the Stirling Albion game may be subject to a pitch inspection/call-off tomorrow (they had a game P-P a couple of weeks ago due to snow/frozen pitch).Apples

We have to break our bad run soon. I think tomorrow will be it!! 💛💚 so Norwich to win for me!

Norwich bet draw half time, Norwich full time.

Good luck all

I''m with Parma and am going for a home win for Dinamo Zagreb v. Istra 1961.

Dinamo Zagreb are W8 D1 L0 F21 A5 at home and Istra are W1 D1 L7 F7 A15 away.

Good Luck AJ!

As for the Norwich Bet ~ Pritchard to score anytime!

Good Luck JF!

National League South and Hemel Hempstead Town (8th, 32 points from 19 games) to win away at lowly Whitehawk (bottom, 4 points from 20 games).

For Norwich, I fancy a single-goal victory this week.

Best of luck to all PUPs.

Forest to beat Bolton for me please. For City’s game Gary Hooper to score at any time.

Good luck all!

ASTON VILLA home win v millwall this week.

Norwich bet vrancic to score anytime

Good luck to all

Hi all, a bit earliest than some people but I''ve got a busy evening and figure it''s easier to post 6 well researched and thought out picks than rush it later. If you''re after this point I''m sorry, but for those who posted thanks for some excellent suggestions.

As before, I try to mix odds with expectation so will hopefully give us a realistic chance to win some good money to go to our fantastic charity.

As always, thanks Nutty firstly for continue to run such an excellent community, and secondly for giving me the opportunity to hopefully bring some joy.

After much mulling, calculator bashing and form table researching, I have settled on these as my final six;

1: Sturm Graz vs Polton @ 1.36 –HOME WIN - A great looking pick for the odds from Feedthewolf. Polton have scored just 4 goals in their past 10 games and shipped 14 in the same period. It’s also worth noting that Sturm Graz comfortable beat Polton 3-0 away from home at the end of September. I’ll also back this as my pick please Nutty.

2: Wolves vs Sunderland @ 1.33 – HOME WIN - A lot of Pups backing this one, and rightly so with Wolves in good form. The only concern is Sunderland are capable of scoring a lot of goals, giving this one some good odds. The good news is, they are also very good at conceding them. Wolves have the home advantage too, although weirdly Sunderland have been doing better on the road than at home. If one is going to mess up, I fear it''ll be this. I apologise in advance as it was a toss up between Wolves and Zagreb but more Pups backed Wolves so I will follow the trend.

3: Benfica vs Estoril @ 1.08 –HOME WIN - Estoril have scored 1 and conceded 16 in their last 8 games. Can only see this going one way!

4: Coleraine vs Dungannon @ 1.28 –HOME WIN - Not a game I’d have looked at, but Yankee’s suggestion brings great odds to a team who can score for fun when they want to. Dungannon have conceded 16 whilst scoring 8 from their past 8 games which comes in tandem with 6 losses whilst Coleraine scored 19 conceding 8 on their way to 5 wins in the same period. Surely this one goes to the home side.

5: PSG vs Lille @ 1.14 –HOME WIN - Sure they let us down last week, but it is hard to see past a win for the French juggernaut. When they play well they are unstoppable, scoring 21 goals in their last 8 conceding just 7. Please don’t let us down again guys!

6: BFC Dynamo v Luckenwalde @ 1.2 - HOME WIN - They’re bottom and have conceded a whopping 43 goals, losing 14 games in the process. Dynamo sit 2nd and should have more than enough to beat the away side. Picks like this are why Purple is a great Pup.

Thanks to everyone, and good luck, especially to JF

Good luck AJ 👍🏻 Thanks for the selections everyone. Grant Hanley anytime goalscorer looks a popular choice so we will have a bash at that. I’m going to try and hit a correct score from the selections given, if we hit one of these it will return a profit.

£2 Hanley any time goal scorer

£2 0-0 correct score

£2 1-0 Norwich win

£2 2-0 Norwich win

£2 2-1 Norwich win

Thanks NN 👍🏻

Need to get back in the winning habit so boringly i''ll go with a Spurs home win please.

Good luck to AJ and all involved this week. Good luck.

[quote user="AJ"]Hi all, a bit earliest than some people but I''ve got a busy evening and figure it''s easier to post 6 well researched and thought out picks than rush it later. If you''re after this point I''m sorry, but for those who posted thanks for some excellent suggestions.

As before, I try to mix odds with expectation so will hopefully give us a realistic chance to win some good money to go to our fantastic charity.

As always, thanks Nutty firstly for continue to run such an excellent community, and secondly for giving me the opportunity to hopefully bring some joy.

After much mulling, calculator bashing and form table researching, I have settled on these as my final six;

1: Sturm Graz vs Polton @ 1.36 –HOME WIN - A great looking pick for the odds from Feedthewolf. Polton have scored just 4 goals in their past 10 games and shipped 14 in the same period. It’s also worth noting that Sturm Graz comfortable beat Polton 3-0 away from home at the end of September. I’ll also back this as my pick please Nutty.

2: Wolves vs Sunderland @ 1.33 – HOME WIN - A lot of Pups backing this one, and rightly so with Wolves in good form. The only concern is Sunderland are capable of scoring a lot of goals, giving this one some good odds. The good news is, they are also very good at conceding them. Wolves have the home advantage too, although weirdly Sunderland have been doing better on the road than at home. If one is going to mess up, I fear it''ll be this. I apologise in advance as it was a toss up between Wolves and Zagreb but more Pups backed Wolves so I will follow the trend.

3: Benfica vs Estoril @ 1.08 –HOME WIN - Estoril have scored 1 and conceded 16 in their last 8 games. Can only see this going one way!

4: Coleraine vs Dungannon @ 1.28 –HOME WIN - Not a game I’d have looked at, but Yankee’s suggestion brings great odds to a team who can score for fun when they want to. Dungannon have conceded 16 whilst scoring 8 from their past 8 games which comes in tandem with 6 losses whilst Coleraine scored 19 conceding 8 on their way to 5 wins in the same period. Surely this one goes to the home side.

5: PSG vs Lille @ 1.14 –HOME WIN - Sure they let us down last week, but it is hard to see past a win for the French juggernaut. When they play well they are unstoppable, scoring 21 goals in their last 8 conceding just 7. Please don’t let us down again guys!

6: BFC Dynamo v Luckenwalde @ 1.2 - HOME WIN - They’re bottom and have conceded a whopping 43 goals, losing 14 games in the process. Dynamo sit 2nd and should have more than enough to beat the away side. Picks like this are why Purple is a great Pup.

Thanks to everyone, and good luck, especially to JF[/quote]
This is fantastic AJ. I love your strategy and the thoughts behind it. I also love this final six and think we have a brilliant chance of getting them all. If we can just avoid the cruelest of misfortune we will be heralding another win on Sunday. I''ve placed them with Bet365 where the potential return is £34.51. Here are the details : -

Coleraine

-         

-

2/7

-         

-

15:00

Sat

Wolves

-         

4/11

-

15:00

Sat

PSG

-         

1/8

16:00

Sat

Sturm Graz

-

1/3

17:30

Sat

Benfica

-

1/8

18:15

Sat

BFC Dinamo

-

1/6

12:30

Sun

So we have five tomorrow with the last one on Sunday lunchtime. Good luck AJ and all you PUPs[:)]

[quote user="JF"]Good luck AJ 👍🏻 Thanks for the selections everyone. Grant Hanley anytime goalscorer looks a popular choice so we will have a bash at that. I’m going to try and hit a correct score from the selections given, if we hit one of these it will return a profit.

£2 Hanley any time goal scorer

£2 0-0 correct score

£2 1-0 Norwich win

£2 2-0 Norwich win

£2 2-1 Norwich win

Thanks NN 👍🏻[/quote]
I love these thanks JF. As you said earlier it really is a shot in the dark but you''ve found  positive selections so let''s hope our beloved team don''t let us down. I''ve placed them to our best advantage which in all cases was Bill Hill. Here are the details : -

Hanley any time goal scorer 

£2 Bill

Hill

12/1

£26.00

0-0 correct score

£2 Bill

Hill

10/1

£22.00

1-0 Norwich win

£2 Bill

Hill

15/2

£17.00

2-0 Norwich win

£2 Bill

Hill

11/1

£24.00

2-1 Norwich win

£2 Bill

Hill

8/1

£18.00

I''m looking forward to the game now even though it''s going to be sub zero temperatures in the blankets. I shan''t be in the Nelson after the game as I shall be going straight home to thaw out. Good luck JF, all you PUPs and our team. [:)]

I’m very late this week, sorry! Two nights out in a row celebrating Christmas have taken their toll.

I like the picks very much this week. As I seem to be good at finding draws, my pick would be a draw in the Manchester derby.

For the match bet I think it will be 1-1.

Good luck everyone this week.

Looks like Coleraine have got us off the mark and are 1-0 up.

Wolves still 0-0 but looks like they are enjoying the lions share of play at the moment