Sign in to follow this  
Herman

Winter Wonderland.

Image result for arcticNice view of my garden in Hertfordshire this morning. How''s everyone else baring up in the snow armageddon?

[quote user="lake district canary"]https://static01.nyt.com/images/2015/02/08/travel/08MOROCCO1/08MOROCCO1-facebookJumbo-v2.jpgIt''s balmy up here in Cumbria, must be global warming......

[/quote][:D]

I''ll think that you''ll find that this is a member of our new recruitment team scouring the world looking for local talent.[:)]

No snow apparently in Norwich U23''s 1-0 win against Boro today see pics on twitter.

[quote user="lake district canary"]https://static01.nyt.com/images/2015/02/08/travel/08MOROCCO1/08MOROCCO1-facebookJumbo-v2.jpgIt''s balmy up here in Cumbria, must be global warming......

[/quote]Is the chap in front called Humprey ?

[quote user="Herman"]Image result for arcticNice view of my garden in Hertfordshire this morning. How''s everyone else baring up in the snow armageddon?[/quote]"Did you really have to bring me all the way out here just to tell me how much Watling walleted?"

[quote user="OldRobert"][quote user="Fuzzar"]Lecky off all day here. Just finished eating the cat.[/quote]Are you sure it was the cat?[;)][/quote]

Well he has to cheer up the wife somehow..........

Fuzzar wrote:

Lecky off all day here. Just finished eating the cat.

Are you sure it was the cat?Wink [;)]

😂 brilliant

It was fun and games for me on Sunday. Set off to go to Nottingham to pick up my daughter from Uni. Didn''t even get 5 miles till I hit Blunsdon Hill, cars everywhere stuck in the snow! first opportunity I did a U-turn and headed back home, thank full that I have a 4 wheel drive. On the good side I could watch the two derby''s on the tele :-) And went to get her yesterday, when the gritters had been out and roads a lot better.   

Welwyn Hatfield. It got to roughly minus 5 so all that snow and slush is now rock solid ice. And still some idiot decided to cut me up and overtake me on the way to work. At least the sun is shining now.

Still playing golf wearing shorts down here in Cornwall.

Heard a beauty on Ken Bruce today.

He had just finished playing The Darkness, Christmas Time Don''t let the Bells end.

And said, "always refer to that song in the plural".