Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

If You Thought Norwich Fans Gave Whittaker stick...............

"She treated herself to a £25,000 BMW, a £17,000 VW Beetle and a £18,000

Range Rover customised in purple in honour of her football heroes

Hibernian."

?????

[quote user="Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB"]Maybe they used to have a purple away kit that she liked?......[/quote]You''re right as well. I thought with the Hearts connection it''ll be akin to us painting our cars blue and white. My apologies to the Whitts basher.

[quote user="Dicky"]How do you get a personalised Range Rover for £18K?[/quote]Easy Dicky,.......don''t buy a new one, ten grand would get one in decent nick... then spend the rest on personalisation.

Easy Dicky,.......don''t buy a new one, ten grand would get one in decent nick... then spend the rest on personalisation.

Or be a trout lipped peroxide from Essex.

Isn''t it strange that everywhere he goes, he is maligned as utter garbage by many, when the chosen few on here so clearly see that he is an enhanced version of Cafu.

When on form and fully focussed - as he was in the run in to promotion 2014, he is as good as anyone, but unfortunately if not on form he looks cumbersome and clumsy, hence the stick he gets. Players like him need support, not ridicule. Unfortunately, there are some who like nothing better to have an excuse to chuck around a bit of nastiness at a player. They would be better off learning what the word "supporter" means.

The intetesting thing is that of his 5 seasons at the club it was the 2 seasons where he featured less that were our worst seasons. The seasons he played a bigger role were better for us.

[quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]The kind of support you gave Snodgrass?[/quote]I critcised Snodgrass plenty of times and lived in hope that he would develop and improve his temperament  while he played for us, but never rubbished him out of hand - he has ability and I''ve said so many times.  But ridiculing a player like this wannabe celebrity woman has done is just a bit bonkers. Not only does it make her look stupid, it does nothing to help the team she supposedly supports. Player bashing of your own players, which some people seem to get off on, rarely does any good.

He was OK when he joined us but got progressively slower as time went on which just highlighted his god awful sense of positioning.

I doubt he''s managed to play several hundred games of professional football with "god awful sense of positioning".

That does not happen.

His weakness is speed on the turn. And if you are asking him or any fullback with that problem to push on then you are asking for that to be exposed. But that falls on the manager, not the player.