Sign in to follow this  
Bill

FA Cup draw

Nice way to start the new yearAlready had Arsenal... so maybe the winners of Liverpool or Everton afterwards

lubbly jubblyA fair few quid to be earnedA full house - we took 9000 to ArsenalI can''t see both us and the binners on at the same time - it would stretch poor old plod too muchAny player off in Jan won''t be playing as they will be cup tied (a clue perhaps)otherwise this is the spirit we need, not the endless whining on here from closet bin filthHurrah(sound)

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Why would Norfolk Police be stretched policing a game in another Force area or vica versa ?[/quote]I don''t think I quite said that (making up stuff again ?)What I actually said was "it would stretch poor old plod too much"Plod being a generic name for all those known as... the plod.You may feel the BTP will welcome scumbags from both Sheff Utd and Chelesea on the same trains, and at the same station Liverpool Street then I''m sure decent fans from City and the binners traveling up on these trains may not find it so acceptable.Policing has moved beyond the days of bobbies running up and down the High Street with their truncheons raised.One of the games will be, moved. and this will be one of the main causes.

I thought your generic term was ''Pig'' City1st-or is that just when Til is winning your battle of wits?

[quote user="worsethandeath"][quote user="TIL 1010"]I thought i might at least have had a response by now. [:(][/quote]this kid has a habit of going missing when he''s wrong[/quote]Wrong, Surely not as he knows everything about everything ? Us mere mortals just make up stuff,are liars or impoverished farmhands. [:D]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]All over the threads tonight like measles but still he avoids this one. [;)][/quote]I would hardly call putting up a new thread and replying to a couple of others "All over the threads tonight like measles"Quite an exaggeration in factBut then,once a copper.........

Well i make it at least five threads not a new thread and a couple of others.Anyway back to the matter of 1p5wich and Norwich both having home fixtures with kick off clashes on the same day although i suppose your get out will be they are a couple of hours apart. The poor old BTP will just have to cope at Liverpool Street and on the Norwich/London line on 6th Jan despite you babbling on that it would not happen.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Well i make it at least five threads not a new thread and a couple of others.Anyway back to the matter of 1p5wich and Norwich both having home fixtures with kick off clashes on the same day although i suppose your get out will be they are a couple of hours apart. The poor old BTP will just have to cope at Liverpool Street and on the Norwich/London line on 6th Jan despite you babbling on that it would not happen.[/quote]oh dearIt might jutst have occured to others that they were being set up, but not our very own knacker of the yard... in he blundershowever posting on 5 threads merely underpins my point in the thread I startedhad we lost there would have been umpteen more threads and umpteen more posts per head, far more than just 5as " that it would not happen." Perhaps you could point out exactly where I stated that, check here to remind yourselfYou may feel the BTP will welcome scumbags from both Sheff Utd and

Chelesea on the same trains, and at the same station Liverpool Street

then I''m sure decent fans from City and the binners traveling up on

these trains may not find it so acceptable.

You may feel the BTP will welcome scumbags from both Sheff Utd and

these trains may not find it so acceptable.Policing has moved beyond the days of bobbies running up and down the High Street with their truncheons raised.One of the games will be, moved. and this will be one of the main causes.There you go but of course no chance of fans bumping into each other on the day at Liverpool Street or on route to the games.

What a silly tillyyou claimed I said " that it would not happen."I did not, what I did say was - "You may feel the BTP will welcome scumbags from both Sheff Utd and

these trains may not find it so acceptable".That comment is about whether the BTP and City/town fans would welcome away fans on THe same traIns. That''s allI did make a comment regaRding the the time of a game being moved, as in...
"I can''t see both us and the binners on at the same time"Which has happened.That you misrepresentation has been dragged out is down to you, and your insistent bleating last night egged on by the usual suspects.(I shall leave others to decide whether this misrepresentation is down to ignorance, or intent)

Your lack of self awareness is unbelievable. None so blind as those that cannot see sums up 99% of your ridiculous posts.

I can see that you have not been able to back your words where you claimed I said " that it would not happen."So why not back them up, all of my posts are there to be seen ?. or is this another Case of the Pig that did not harkhark to the words of advice. but still thinking he was in plod and so happy misrepresent what was said.. againas this is not the first time you have lied about what I have said nor followed me around the forum - after what was an innocuous comment .......as much to spark debate as it was to keep the forum ticking overso the ball is in your court, follow me around as much as you like, count my posts as well if that is all retirement affords you in the way of interest but do respect the rest of the forum by having the integrity of backing up your claims rather that posting silly claims thatyou are then unable to support

You really do need some new material ......Pig, liar, following you around the forum and as for the have some respect nonsense i suggest you practise what you preach towards numerous other posters on goodness knows how many threads.You know very well what you were posting with regard to the Norwich and Scum kick offs with reference to Plod with them became the BTP and have as usual chosen to move the goal posts trying to blind being wrong with your repetitive drivel and insults.

dear meare you still making a fool of yourself ?Here are your wordsThe poor old BTP will just have to cope at Liverpool Street and on

the Norwich/London line on 6th Jan
despite you babbling on that it would

not happen.
So So why not cut out the constant whining and simply quote where I stated that SOMETHING would not happenI did not. You chose to read it as that, and in your desperation to get ''one over me'' you fell face forward on your silly snout again, and are now trying to bluster and bully your way outThe evidence is there for all too to see, so if posting up attacks on me deludes you into thinking others are distracted then do carry on - but delusion it still is.

I can''t see both us and the binners on at the same time - it would stretch poor old plod too muchYou may feel the BTP will welcome scumbags from both Sheff Utd and

these trains may not find it so acceptable.Policing has moved beyond the days of bobbies running up and down the High Street with their truncheons raised.One of the games will be, moved. and this will be one of the main causes.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]I can''t see both us and the binners on at the same time - it would stretch poor old plod too muchYou may feel the BTP will welcome scumbags from both Sheff Utd and

these trains may not find it so acceptable.Policing has moved beyond the days of bobbies running up and down the High Street with their truncheons raised.One of the games will be, moved. and this will be one of the main causes.[/quote]" I can''t see"  is not " it won''t happen"As in ''I can''t see us beating Leeds 6-0'' is not we ''won''t beat Leeds 6-0''However I would suggest though that my thought (note thought, not certain prediction) has actually borne out by events, and the last quoted sentence.

Rhubarb/City 1st  is your prime objective on the board, winding people up?  You should learn by now, that it always end up worse for you.  Image result for winding up people

[quote user="SwindonCanary"]Rhubarb/City 1st  is your prime objective on the board, winding people up?  You should learn by now, that it always end up worse for you.  Image result for winding up people[/quote]Yes, I must admit the anquish I suffer after having ''vanquished'' yet another ''lying idiot'' can be detrimental to myself... but great fun for others watching.if folk are getting wound up by having their lies exposed then there is a simple answer

ps and talking of which how are your shares doing... £4000 made in 4 weeks in a falling stock market, nice going that ?

Rhubarb, why don''t you and TIL 1010 embark on an exchange of e-mails for the benefit of everyone else on here?

Or is it that you would lose the audience that your inane posts attract, an audience that is clearly so important to you?