Sign in to follow this  
Herman

Versus Dirty Leeds.

Technically not exactly the same team that finished last game, but you now what I mean. McGovern (GK), Zimmermann, Jerome, Murphy, Hoolahan, Trybull, Tettey.

Nice to see Tettey back, I don''t think our good run ending and Tettey getting injured was a massive coincidence

Would liked to have seen Trybull and Tettey start. But maybe it''s too soon.

[quote user="Rhubarb"]I''ll see what I can find[/quote]check pmnaugty stream, but it is better than nowt

[quote user="Rhubarb"][quote user="Rhubarb"]I''ll see what I can find[/quote]check pmnaugty stream, but it is better than nowt[/quote]me too plz. [;)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Rhubarb"][quote user="Rhubarb"]I''ll see what I can find[/quote]check pmnaugty stream, but it is better than nowt[/quote]me too plz. [;)][/quote]it might be a bit too exciting for the ''elderly'' (otherwise click on ahem above)

I saw this coming, the previous FK from a similar position was dangerously close... Unlickily Gunn moved towards the centre of the goal from a position he could have save it.

No problem with the performance or the commitment.We are looking to knock the ball past the defence to run onto. Certainly better at winning the ball ith a quicker approach to attacking.No complaints from me and still all too play forps ref, remember to take your yellow card with you this half

Not sure how I feel about that half tbh. We played some nice stuff early on but haven’t created anything of note and then conceded poorly from the only period of any sort of Leeds pressure. We’re still in it with a chance but I’d expect a team containing the attacking talent we have to have looked far more dangerous going forwards

Haven''t been able to follow the first half much, checked the score to see we were losing at half time again. Sad it has become normal to be expecting it now. I do wish we could find a good run of form again, play-offs seem all but a dream now