Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Just Found This.

It wasn''t all pitchfork duty Nutty as we bought shares in the hour of need,sponsored the assistant manager for 14 years and over the years gave thousands to the academy via equipment etc. Then again some posters only look for what they perceive as the negatives towards the club hey ? [;)]

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"]Btw Til, reckon you’d get a few quid for that on eBay!! Are any of the mugs still in circulation???[/quote]I am pretty sure Big Vince bought them all up and they are in landfill somewhere with Corrie McKeague.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]It seems you only saw what you wanted to see. That''s the last time I cross the ball to you Tilly....[/quote]You really are a condescending little twunt who actively tries to derail all threads that post criticism about the club or owners

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Duncan Edwards"]Btw Til, reckon you’d get a few quid for that on eBay!! Are any of the mugs still in circulation???[/quote]I am pretty sure Big Vince bought them all up and they are in landfill somewhere with Corrie McKeague.[/quote]
Slightly poor taste. No need to lower the tone.