Sign in to follow this  
Bradwell canary

Mick Mac....how good is he?

Consider where Ipswich are in our league, and for sure he has very limited resources, begs the question just how good is he!

I seem to recall he took Wolves and Sunderland up to the PL.

Don’t give me flack over a Ipswich questionI am an out and out a Norwich fan from the 60s. But it does make me wonder what he may have done here, with far more money, and bigger support base.

His disastrous loan signings of the grossly underachieving Russian internationals Sergei Yuran and Vassili Kulkov from Spartak Moscow,

who each received a £150,000 signing-on fee and were being paid five

times the wage of the rest of the first team, would later be cited as

one of the main reasons Millwall were eventually relegated under Jimmy Nicholl,Sacked by SunderlandSacked by WolvesSacked by ROIHas not produced barely one decent youngster in his time at Bin landOverseen a massive drop in ST''s and attendancesFarke is part of a longer term plan at NCFC, not some patch it up and hope as at poorman road. With another squad padded out with has beens and failures they will do their usual post Xmas crumble.

ps I thought the binners had an hinvestor who was supposedly pumping money in

Why do scammers come on here and call themselves canary.

Just admit who you are, or are you too embarrassed?

[quote user="Van wink"]Why do scammers come on here and call themselves canary.

Just admit who you are, or are you too embarrassed?[/quote]

Kindly look at my past posts, and even you will realise I am a true Norwich supporter

Why can''t people come on and not be crucified for reasonable statements. How the fc*k do you know he isn''t a Norwich supporter Van wink. Good grief.

Unfortunately that other local team are having a far better season. But don''t worry. This is work in progress!

Ipswich have him, let them enjoy him. Lets focus on Norwich

[quote user="Rhubarb"]Farke is part of a longer term plan at NCFC[/quote]So can you explain exactly what that longer term plan is, enlighten us as to how you think we are doing with it so far and give me your honest forecast of when you think it will come to full fruition?

[quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="Rhubarb"]Farke is part of a longer term plan at NCFC[/quote]So can you explain exactly what that longer term plan is, enlighten us as to how you think we are doing with it so far and give me your honest forecast of when you think it will come to full fruition?

[/quote]this guy is autistic (they usually have an obsession with one or two things, for this guy it''s Ipswich). Just let him talk and write what he wants and accept that he is who he is

[quote user="worsethandeath"][quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="Rhubarb"]Farke is part of a longer term plan at NCFC[/quote]So can you explain exactly what that longer term plan is, enlighten us as to how you think we are doing with it so far and give me your honest forecast of when you think it will come to full fruition?

[/quote]this guy is autistic (they usually have an obsession with one or two things, for this guy it''s Ipswich). Just let him talk and write what he wants and accept that he is who he is [/quote]You forgot his Brexit obsession and the unhealthy viewing of animal videos on You Tube.

Quite. But we have lost good posters because people found out who they are.

Bad form.

Seems like scum fans still don''t like him and he refers to their previous adverse comments in post match interviews after winning.

A comment from one poster on twtd "If I had thousands of people surround my desk at work and shout abuse at me week in, week out when all I’m trying to do is the best I can under uncompetitive budget restraints I’d feel pretty bitter.

The fact those same people don’t do it one day but are certain to do it the next following any slight downturn in performance wouldn’t have me skipping down the road with joy if I’m honest."

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="worsethandeath"][quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="Rhubarb"]Farke is part of a longer term plan at NCFC[/quote]So can you explain exactly what that longer term plan is, enlighten us as to how you think we are doing with it so far and give me your honest forecast of when you think it will come to full fruition?

[/quote]this guy is autistic (they usually have an obsession with one or two things, for this guy it''s Ipswich). Just let him talk and write what he wants and accept that he is who he is [/quote]You forgot his Brexit obsession and the unhealthy viewing of animal videos on You Tube.[/quote]Blimey I am being lectured by the author of this bit of ''canteen banter"[quote user="TIL 1010"]I am pretty sure Big Vince bought them all up and they are in landfill somewhere with Corrie McKeague.[/quote]Perhaps old plod has some ''gags'' about the five Ipswich prostitutes or the Soham two as well..........though I do take on board the definition of the word obsession as used here - perhaps our Porcine punster could explain his following me about the forumPursuing lines of enquiry perhaps, which might seem a bit above being on point duty, as previous

To be fair Mick would fit in well at Norwich. He hates Ipswich fans as much as us and seems to comment on it oretty much every post match interview.

Anyway, scum fans seem to hate him too despite their current positioning, so that probably tells a story.

Doing a decent job with sod-all resources.
The fact that he''s been sacked by previous clubs means nothing, every managers been sacked.
As harsh as it may sound, I think he''d be doing a better job here with the players we have.