Sign in to follow this  
Yellowhammer

Norwich v lincoln city

If we go down and Lincoln city come up Sean raggett could be playing against his old team ! And I would only have to go up the road to see us play .

Wonder what odds I could get on that happening .

I prefer to be positive in these situations.If we get promoted and finish in the top four, we could see Raggett come up against Messi or Ronaldo. I mean it is a longer journey to Spain, but I hear the weather is pretty nice.

[quote user="Iwan''s Big Toe"]I prefer to be positive in these situations.If we get promoted and finish in the top four, we could see Raggett come up against Messi or Ronaldo. I mean it is a longer journey to Spain, but I hear the weather is pretty nice.I wish these pigs would stop flying over my house, they keep blotting out the sunlight![;)]

[quote user="Yellowhammer"]If we go down and Lincoln city come up Sean raggett could be playing against his old team ! And I would only have to go up the road to see us play .

Wonder what odds I could get on that happening .[/quote]

Lincoln are most definitely a team on the up. 8k attendances every week, currently occupying a play off place. I certainly expect them to be a top League one side in the next couple of seasons.

Until the last two seasons I never thought there was ever chance Lincoln and Norwich could meet in the league. Football eh?