Sign in to follow this  
65Vintage

Will it be a Happy Christmas?

A few wins and we climb the league, and in all honesty we do have some very winnable games! A few losses and....... oh dear! Lower league could be a real issue.

The trouble, as we all know, is that if there is a hint of promotion it is so much easier to hold on to our best players.

A few losses, and they suddenly get itchy feet! Too many itchy feet and we could be in for a roller coaster end of the season - for the wrong reasons.

I''ve supported Norwich since 1977, and mostly been a season ticket holder ever since - I''m sure loads out there have supported the team for longer - but for me, this Christmas period is perhaps one of the most important in our Clubs history.

Lets hope it''s a productive Christmas we can all enjoy.

Just wondered what peoples thoughts are for the Christmas, games, the rest of the season and the future?

Will we reach top six (by a fluke) will January stuff us and start a relegation battle, will failure result in new owners and why do we still have (in my opinion) some of the best players in the league, but still find it hard to win a game?

Would love to hear peoples thoughts.

It will make little difference whether we win, draw or lose. We are 10 points off both the top 6 and the bottom 3 and we won'' be bothering either of these groups. The real point of interest will be who we sell and what ''never heard of him'' s we replace them with if any.

We need a minimum of 8 points from the next 4 games to bring back some confidence and belief into the team and supporters. I''d like to see at least 3 wins though, and a positive attitude to take into 2018. From there, who knows what might happen...

89 points is the bare minimum from the next 4 games. Any defeat will be a ''bad'' defeat considering who we are playing away, and the home games have to be wins

We are just treading water this season until the summer when there will be significant change and departures. I doubt we will start next season with klosse Gunn Pritchard maddison and Oliveira. Big shoes to fill. The ability or otherwise to do this will clearly show which end of the table we will be looking at