Sign in to follow this  
pete

Was it Zimmemran again

Failing to challenge for the Leeds goal certainly wasn''t the dark heads of Hanley or Klose. Another goal for which he was responsible. Becoming a liability.

Ooh, do we have a new scapegoat emerging? It''s been a few months since Russell Martin stepped aside, at last someone is starting to look like a possible contender. Vrancic has to be in the running, Oliviera too, but defenders are ideal candidates.

pete wrote the following post at 2017-12-17 8:56 PM:

Failing to challenge for the Leeds goal certainly wasn''t the dark heads of Hanley or Klose. Another goal for which he was responsible. Becoming a liability.

So it’s true. You really are stupid!! If I thought you could read a matchday programme or post on who the eleven on the pitch were, I would but you one!!

The OP is an absolute plum. Zimmermann didn''t even get on the pitch.

It is typical of the attitude of so many posters on here - vain ignorant, know-it-alls who don''t even recognise who they''re watching on the pitch. They''ve made up their minds about players before a ball is kicked.

Christ on a bike, if I made such a stupid statement as that I''d be too embarrassed to post again - at least without first making a profuse apology. Simply appalling.

The OP is an absolute plum. Zimmermann didn''t even get on the pitch.

It is typical of the attitude of so many posters on here - vain ignorant, know-it-alls who don''t even recognise who they''re watching on the pitch. They''ve made up their minds about players before a ball is kicked.

Christ on a bike, if I made such a stupid statement as that I''d be too embarrassed to post again - at least without first making a profuse apology. Simply appalling.

👍

Bloke that sits next to me once had a moan about Mark Rivers doing anything. I had to point out he was sitting on the bench 😀

nutty nigel wrote the following post at 17/12/2017 5:17 PM:

I think he could have made an effort instead of just watching like a spectator as the goal went in.

Totally out of position again! 😀

[quote user="pete"]Failing to challenge for the Leeds goal certainly wasn''t the dark heads of Hanley or Klose. Another goal for which he was responsible. Becoming a liability.[/quote]I think we are into the realms of '' the man in the shed'' on Canary CallHave a watch herehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gy5JGY2kekQ55 secsdon''t doze off eitherThe ball does actually drop below head height which is some ''excuse

[quote user="Nuff Said"]Ooh, do we have a new scapegoat emerging? It''s been a few months since Russell Martin stepped aside.[/quote]Could be as he''s just been given a new contract & that seems to be the norm for scapegoats.Still find it hard to believe that when we''re awash with CB''s RM manages to get a 3 year extention and since he was given it he''s done nothing apart from open somebody''s shop in North Walsham.Another wise financial move by the Club

[quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="Nuff Said"]Ooh, do we have a new scapegoat emerging? It''s been a few months since Russell Martin stepped aside.[/quote]Could be as he''s just been given a new contract & that seems to be the norm for scapegoats.Still find it hard to believe that when we''re awash with CB''s RM manages to get a 3 year extention and since he was given it he''s done nothing apart from open somebody''s shop in North Walsham.Another wise financial move by the Club[/quote]Pretty sure his contract extension happened when we hadn''t signed our new CB''s, when Klose was injured and when we had no idea whether the people we signed would work out well for this club and in this league! Ironically, it''s the guy from the lower tiers of German football (Zimbo) who has performed better than Franke, who was playing at a higher level and cost more money... Oooooh....Strange hey??? The amount someone costs doesn''t guarantee they''ll be any good. Spooooky...

Hard to see pete coming back from this one to be honest, his trolling career could be over.