Sign in to follow this  
ron obvious

Worth a read

Article just about sums up my feelings. But it ain''t over just yet ...

http://norwichcity.myfootballwriter.com/2017/12/20/this-one-is-a-dud-a-damp-squib-any-hope-we-have-is-in-the-future-and-not-in-the-now/#comment-22108

An interesting and fair assessment of the situation.

The only point it doesn''t really address (and I wouldn''t expect it to) is how can the club continue to justify the ticket prices if we''re essentially saying ''we''re not competitive now but could be in 2-3 years.''

[quote user="SwindonCanary"]Looks like we will be relying on our youngsters for the next few years, I hope they are up to it. [/quote]It is entirely true that we will be putting more into the academy and trying to produce some good young ''uns, but that doesn''t mean we''ll be relying on them. Where exactly does it say that in the article? It is an assumption and nothing more.A lot of them won''t be ready to play for the first team for a while, so I feel we''ll invest in some more ''proven'' players (from lower leagues or overseas) once selling our most saleable assets in the summer.

[quote user="king canary"]An interesting and fair assessment of the situation.

The only point it doesn''t really address (and I wouldn''t expect it to) is how can the club continue to justify the ticket prices if we''re essentially saying ''we''re not competitive now but could be in 2-3 years.''[/quote]I think it''s called ''market forces''

[quote user="Donkey dangler"]Where''s Custard?[/quote]Buried at wounded knee I believe