Sign in to follow this  
Crafty Canary

Congratulations to Korey Smith

An excellent winner for Bristol City against Man Utd tonight. I have always felt he was unlucky here that the club''s two promotions out grew his budding career here. He never let us down and was a star in League One.

[quote user="Bomber"]Yeah probably one of many players glad to have made the move !!![/quote]I am not sure if you''re joking or not...

[quote user="Crafty Canary"]An excellent winner for Bristol City against Man Utd tonight. I have always felt he was unlucky here that the club''s two promotions out grew his budding career here. He never let us down and was a star in League One.[/quote]

Congrats to the guy - I rated him highly when he was at Norwich, but his development could not keep up with our rapid rise at the time, so he inevitably ended up out on loan and then sold - I''m glad he''s making a good career for himself and may yet find himself in the Premier League

Always liked what he did on the pitch for us, considering he was much younger then he looked promising but a few seasons in the Prem certainly culled his chances with us which was pretty unfortunate. Really good to see a City youngster doing well though, especially knocking out a team like Man Utd! It was a really good goal too, was a great game to watch.