Sign in to follow this  
HampsteadCanary

Match Thread

[quote user="Scot-e-dog"]How can we consistently be outnumbered at the back when we commit so few forward?[/quote]Dean Ashton has answered this on Talksport now.. the players seem to not know what their jobs are, you''ve got Pinto walking back in the centre circle when Brentford are attacking.Laziness and lack of instruction.

The trouble is that we are so predictably poor. The opposing coaches don''t have to be that clever to work out how to beat us.And yet, despite that, nothing ever changes.From BBC - The difference between the two teams is the amount of support up in attack. Brentford have

a ton of options, Norwich have one or two in the box at most at any one

time.

A fine Christmas present for Norwich City fans - 45 minutes of football that confirms we are a lot worse than many Norwich supporters care to admit to.........

Interesting tweet from Paddy Davitt.

"42: 0-2 Persisting with Vrancic and Reed with Trybull/Tettey available is bordering on negligence #ncfc"

Listening to Dean Ashton on Talksport is really interesting.

He is desperately trying to find something positive to say about Norwich, but simply cannot. The word "lazy" is being used far too often as is "poor defending" and "don''t know basic roles".

For the first time in my life supporting city I don’t really care whether we lose good players in January or not. If Madders and Pritchard go, then meh. We apparently had a team of underperformers last season and finished top 10. What the f@ck do you call the players this season then? Disgraceful by our board and club.

biggest 45 minutes of the season coming up.We''ll get relegated if we don''t get anything out of today. The rot will set in.

Maybe a few of the head in the sand supporters will accept where we are heading under smith and jones now. The future is looking very grim

Horrific. So open in midfield. No hindsight needed with those two utter frauds Vrancic and Watkins playing ahead of Tettey and Trybull.

I hope the crowd turn hugely and the atmosphere is toxic. Those useless pr**ks who own us need to get the message.

I got hammered on here at the start of the season for arguing that

1. The board need to go

2. The new players are nowhere near good enough as price reflects

3. We are sleepwalking to relegation

This is awful and I stand y every one of those points. Especially one - stale air is surrounding the leadership of this club. We have nosedived since Bowkett got forced out and the old guard swapped him for Ed balls.

Relegation fight is on and I see nothing to suggest we have the fight to avoid it

Jim Smith wrote the following post at 22/12/2017 8:39 PM:

Horrific. So open in midfield. No hindsight needed with those two utter frauds Vrancic and Watkins playing ahead of Tettey and Trybull.

I hope the crowd turn hugely and the atmosphere is toxic. Those useless pr**ks who own us need to get the message.

The only thing that can save the inevitable decline we are in into league 1 is a toxic atmosphere against the owners I’m afraid. There is no point aiming it at the manager and players as the same mistakes will be repeated

Same old same old.

I boo''d em off,

An air of resignation about this one. We look second best and the crowd have lost interest.

[quote user="Jim Smith"]Horrific. So open in midfield. No hindsight needed with those two utter frauds Vrancic and Watkins playing ahead of Tettey and Trybull.

I hope the crowd turn hugely and the atmosphere is toxic. Those useless pr**ks who own us need to get the message.[/quote]Am puzzled that both Tettey and Trybull are still on the bench but you must be watching the game with your eyes shut if you think Vranic is the problem.

The players are resting before Christmas it seems.

The crisis is continuing.

There are so many players who don’t deserve to wear the club colours and should be heading out of the club along with Farke.

Ivo Pinto for example is one of the worst captains ever to captain the side. Stiepermann is terrible, Oliveira is terrible. It is as alwys shocking to see Vrancic in the side. Extremely worrying management when you have Tettey and Trybull on the bench and the manager decides to use one of the worst players in the clubs history.

What concerns me is that should we end up in a relegation scrap ... do we have the scrappers here to grind out the points???

I can''t see them.

We are a tippy tappy team with dubious technical ability.

I don''t think one player giving a sh1t will help us, especially Russ Martin, although I know what you are saying.

The entire squad doesn''t have the stomach for the fight. They need to win this game 3-2 to prove me wrong. This is a huge half of football, and I agree, if we lose, we are in a relegation scrap, and we don''t have the players or management to get us out of it.

There is nothing to lose for the rest of the season now. I would make 8 or 9 changes before the next game. It cannot be worse, so drop the players that are not playing for the badge and do something new.

Well the board put faith in the duo of Webber and Farke to get us out of the Championship. They are on course for that. Personally I have lost patience with all the BS supporters are being fed. The dynamic duo need to go...along with most of the board. What utter garbage we are being served up. Unless there is the biggest comeback since Lazarus big changes are needed.

So Daniel Farke states there is no unrest in the camp.

Oh, really, because I don’t see one player out there playing for you Mr Farke!

[quote user="Syteanric"]not advocating putting Russ Martin back in the team but at least he gave a Sh!t.... the rest of them should be ashamed.[/quote]Nay, Syteanric, Martin is not the answer.Drop the 4-2-3-1 and field a 4-4-2 with wingers, Tettey & Trybull in dmc and Oliviera & Cameron up front.

[quote user="Jools"][quote user="Syteanric"]not advocating putting Russ Martin back in the team but at least he gave a Sh!t.... the rest of them should be ashamed.[/quote]Nay, Syteanric, Martin is not the answer.Drop the 4-2-3-1 and field a 4-4-2 with wingers, Tettey & Trybull in dmc and Oliviera & Cameron up front.[/quote]if you think Cameron Jerome is the answer then we really are in trouble... his best days have gone

60mins gone, 2-0 down, and all we''v done is swap a defender for a defender.

Is it too much to ask a fresh player to play for more than 30mins?