Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

the 'Webberlution'....

Is an absolute joke!

Chancer hired by a clueless board who bought in a reserve team manager and 4th division players hoping he''d get lucky again.

Farke might not be the man for the job (i''m not sure he is) but Webber is an absolute joke!

Signed the players, bought in the coaches, changed the scouting set up and we''ve become a laughing stock.

''Webberlution'' my ar$e...

[quote user="iron_stan"]as much as hes a one hit wonder the ''only sell local'' owners are more to blame[/quote]

👍

[quote user="Syteanric"]Is an absolute joke!

Chancer hired by a clueless board who bought in a reserve team manager and 4th division players hoping he''d get lucky again.

Farke might not be the man for the job (i''m not sure he is) but Webber is an absolute joke!

Signed the players, bought in the coaches, changed the scouting set up and we''ve become a laughing stock.

''Webberlution'' my ar$e...[/quote]Who are these ''4th division players''? As far as I was aware, Zimmerman was the only one from the Dortmund II side, and he''s actually looked half decent.

Did the set up work for Huddersfield? I think they did well appointing Wagner. It is the same as us appointing Lambert.

The minute Webber walked they abandoned the set up and have got rid of the academy.

Huddersfield is Wagner, it was never Webber. Webber is excellent at taking credit and blaming others - but his cv has little substance. Sacking him and Farke will be no different to sacking a manager and his assistant.

This should be a huge embarrassment for the Board - but I was relieved Ed Balls confirmed the jury is out. The sooner it gets back and we get rid of Webber and Farke the better.

Let’s get someone in who knows the Champioship, and our lower leagues.

I''m repeating myself but when Webber came in I think a fair few who were happy to clap Hughton and Neill out, were also prematurely ascribing him with saviour status. I said at the time I hope he does well, but why would he do any better than a Butterworth, a Culverhouse or a Crook. Stick with managers - should of stood by Hoots.

What’s the point in sacking Farke without sacking Webber? Who will be prepared to come in and work under Webber? Unproven nobody’s. It’s a joke of a situation and one that our board has created with this ridiculous setup

But as you say SOB, it worked eventually at Huddersfield. For the first six months they were woeful and most tipped them for relegation not promotion. The scale of changes Webber and the club are currently pushing through were never going to reap dividends overnight, many were too quick to say it was working just like many are still too quick to say it has already failed.

Yes the football hasn''t built confidence but we are not in the position of villa or boro and able to buy our way out of this, we have a lot of baggage that needs clearing, the board could be part if that but we are stuck with them, unless one of us can buy the club there''s bu99er all we can do about it so let''s quit whining and have a little patience.

What a daft OP.

The poor guy comes in to a side with a wage bill somewhere in the region of £30m over a sustainable post parachute payments level, a fairly un balanced and ageing squad, a decrepit scouting system and an academy not bringing through enough talent and yet we''re happy to write him off inside 5 months.

He does have a bit of an ego, yes, but I quite like the fact that he is clear in his vision and the way forward. Give the poor bloke a chance.

blimey. there''s almost a whole set of them on this threadShame they have all gorn awayI wonder why ?

The previous people p***ed all the money away.

How are you doing?

Rubbish football, terrible results - oh and that £2.5 million deal for a central defender who we’ve had to loan back to Germany as he’s not good enough.

Not exactly walking the walk are we.