Sign in to follow this  
allways travelling

advice for mcveigh

dont keep playing as well as you are. its pretty obvious he only wants players on the field who are completely out of form. fleming what a joke see what i mean paul so come on lets have a couple of flem like performances. and you will be in the side week in week out you might even get the captaincy. so come on take a good look at fleming when your on the bench next time you will soon work it out us fans have.

[quote]dont keep playing as well as you are. its pretty obvious he only wants players on the field who are completely out of form. fleming what a joke see what i mean paul so come on lets have a couple of fl...[/quote]

Until McVeigh covers enough griound during the game to do the pre-requisite 10 miles or whatever the figure is McVigh will not keep his place.   It seems last night he again became the teams creative focal point just as he was against Plymouth.

Yet with the return of Hux and Lisbie I really cannot see McVeigh ousting Marney or Hughes from right wing or central midfield to allow us to have that creative spark that has been missing this season.

OTBC