Sign in to follow this  
mighty yellow

FAO the bald guy in the snakepit tonight that was hurling abuse at Pritchard when we was taking a corner shortly before half time

You are a disgrace to our club. If you cannot moderate your behaviour in public then you shouldn''t leave the house. Quite what Pritch had done to deserve that I don''t know. I hope you never come again.

Why the steward didn''t step in I will never know, but it wasn''t hard to lip-read some of what was said from where I was sitting. Perhaps it was for the best as it might have just made things more ugly.

I admit that things are looking bleak, but abusing our own surely isn''t the answer. Your antics tonight were far more embarrassing tonight than the performance IMHO. I hope I speak for the majority of fans when I say you are not welcome at Carrow Road.

Respect to Pritchard for not reacting, but I would be looking elsewhere come January if I was him.

OTBC

Watched it on a stream and I thought he was shouting encouragement at him, I may be wrong though

Yeah we have a decent proportion of diabolically embarrassing so called fans scattered orimarily in the snakepit but also in the lower barclay where I had a few polite arguments with the terminally dim

Van Wick wrote

He was a big fat b@stard, a complete and utter tool.

It wasn''t Ed Balls was it

The ''Snakepit'' is an embarrassment and I''m glad I managed to move my season ticket out from there. As a kid I thought it would be the coolest place to sit, with the loudest and most passionate fans.

What I later realised (when I was no longer 13) , was that they sing the loudest about themselves, abusing stewards or abusing our own players. Seemingly very little effort is actually given to supporting the team or discussing the game.

The ''Snakepit'' is not what it used to be, after the Leeds fiasco a lot of the original Snakepit lads were banned, that let a load of embrrassing shirties to infiltrate from the barclay with wigs. The area used to have loads of gauding lads like baldy in there, shouting abuse and the atmosphere was fantastic.

You window licking goody goodies should get back to the barclay or shut the f.ck up!

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Must be cold this time of year. Someone should by him a rug. Anyone got one for sale[:^)][/quote]Sir Bruce Forsyth''s widow maybe ?

Someone was chucked out or moved yesterday in the River End. I think it was for something he said. Steward just had a word with him to start with but the bloke sitting in front wasn’t happy with that so he was removed.