Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

Harry Kane

Just watched again his performance today and I’m just even more embarrassed we couldn’t get him going during his time at us. As technical strikers go, he is the best I’ve ever seen bar highlights of pele in his prime, his one weakness being he needs his teammates playing well before he will as opposed to someone like holt who would drag us up on a bad day.

I think our current problems have been brewing for several years... a bit like the England team, I never get the faith that our players are mentally ready for a game. There’s that bit of doubt, delay and nervousness about our game far too often and there has been for years since lambert left. I think eradicating that is what made lambert so good for us.

He was only just 19 years old when we signed him on loan. He played 140 minutes for us in the Premiership due to injury and the Spurs recalling him from his loan. He didn''t start a Premiership game for Spurs until the April of the following season.

There is nothing in Harry Kane''s career at Norwich that points to any failing on our part-he was simply too young.

When he did play for us thought he was slow, lacked awareness and couldn''t hit a barn door.Glad to see he has improved and norwich would I believe give him another chance. Would be a decent addition in Jan.

Harry Kane was on the pitch when we lost 0-1 against then Conference side Luton Town in the FA Cup