Sign in to follow this  
Northern Yella

Enough is enough!

After losing for the fourth time already this season, it is time for the players and management to stand up and be counted! Enough is most certainly enough, we either turn the corner now and learn the lessons, or changes simply have to be made.

If we dare to go out without passion on Sun against our bitter rivals, Worthy has to go as he obviously has lost the ability to motivate the players and get them to play to their potential. However, its not as if Worthy does not say consistent things, so they are either ignoring him, or far worse thinking they know better.

If we lose on Sun I think we are out of the automatic promotion race already and that might sound drastic, but how would Chelsea or Man Utd react to a start like us, and we are the Chelsea and Man Utd of this league.

It is time to stand up and be counted, simple as that!

[quote]After losing for the fourth time already this season, it is time for the players and management to stand up and be counted! Enough is most certainly enough, we either turn the corner now and learn the...[/quote]

Unlike some I would be happy with a defeat on Sunday IF we played with a clear structure discipline and organisation that has been missing and displayed a clear tactical approach that suggests we can turn it around in the next 2 months.

Its all about the performances and worthy showing that he means it when he says the players deserve to be in the reserves - drop them and shake the complacency out of these players who feel they will play come what may.  

OTBC

[quote]Unlike some I would be happy with a defeat on Sunday IF we played with a clear structure discipline and organisation that has been missing and displayed a clear tactical approach that suggests we can ...[/quote]

Zipper, I can see where you''re coming from and understand that an immediate improvement needs to be made - even if we don''t beat the scum at least an improved performance would be acceptable...but I don''t subscribe to the glorious loser train of thought.   Either you win or lose - that''s it.   IF we win then great, but if we lose, we lose - no matter how well we played, we still lose - and against the scum too!

IF we lose on Sunday then it''s going to be a long hard slog back to where we belong - the sooner the players and the coaching team realise this the better....