Sign in to follow this  

Rain is falling, all around us . . . Merry Christmas Everyone

I would like to wish each and everyone of you and your families and friends, a very Merry Christmas from Mr & Mrs KG down here in Cornwall.

And young Keelan will be sat at our Christmas lunch table tomorrow.

I’d like to wish everyone that posts here and those no longer allowed a very, very happy Xmas.

I’ll even extend that to those that sadly have chosen to distance themselves from this fine community. I sincerely hope that you’ll soon be past your grievances and will once again bless us with your wisdom.

It’s obvious I don’t see eye to eye with the odd poster on here but I wish none of you any ill and only hope that you have a fantastic festive season.

Not binners though. I hope your tree droops, your turkey burns and that none of your crackers *bang*😉

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!

I’d like to wish everyone that posts here and those no longer allowed a very, very happy Xmas.

I’ll even extend that to those that sadly have chosen to distance themselves from this fine community. I sincerely hope that you’ll soon be past your grievances and will once again bless us with your wisdom.

It’s obvious I don’t see eye to eye with the odd poster on here but I wish none of you any ill and only hope that you have a fantastic festive season.

Not binners though. I hope your tree droops, your turkey burns and that none of your crackers *bang*😉

Merry Christmas!!!!!!

Me too, have a good day everyone

Merry christmas everyone!

We all see it differently but we all support the club and lets hope for an extra pressie away at Brum on boxing day!

Eat, drink and be merry!

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]I’d like to wish everyone that posts here and those no longer allowed a very, very happy Xmas.

Merry Christmas!!!!!! Me too, have a good day everyone[/quote]
Frank - That look a lot like Duncan''s post [:D]
Happy Xmas to everyone from me too, hope you all have a great time

Merry Christmas to Happy Clappers and Moaning Minnies alike. I wish love and peace for you all ☺💛💚👏😈🍺🍻🍊🎄

Happy Christmas to all past and present Pink Un''ites. Have a great day and here''s hoping to a better City future[Y][:D]