Sign in to follow this  
Clint

3 Wins Or The Sack

That''s what I''m saying about the next 3 matches, against teams in 17th, 21st and 24th.

Two of these teams have already got extremely positive results off us this season and should they do it again, I can see no reason with sticking with Farke. If you can''t get your team selection and tactics correct and motivate your team for these matches, then its game over. With Chelsea to follow, this could be an extremely embarrassing festive period.

I hope we pick up the 9 points required as I actually quite like Farke!

As much as I''d love us to, I can''t see us suddenly going from one win in 11 matches, to winning 3 in a row. Even if it is against those below us.

Not going to get the sack, we are committed to the plan in the short time at least to end of season or until 5 games from end as per usual. Cannot afford to dispense with Farke and his cohorts certainly no money to secure a replacement.

However if Farke went swiftly followed by Webber, Smith and Jones that would be a good decision. If it happened still no pot to ..... in. Delia''s revenge then complete I think she hates us.

Sadly pinning any hope on Ed Balls jury’s out comment, as to getting a proper manager in.

[quote user="mr footy"]Drawing one or two would be a start as the teams are playing worse than us[/quote]Nobody is worse than us over the last 10 games.

[quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="mr footy"]Drawing one or two would be a start as the teams are playing worse than us[/quote]Nobody is worse than us over the last 10 games.[/quote]We''ve had this elsewhere.  There are three worst than us over six games and eight worse than us overall. Why is 10 a magic number?

10 games gives a far more accurate indication of form as it’s form based over a longer period of games. But let’s be honest, weather it’s 10 game, 6 games or the league table, it’s all grim reading

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]From 23 games there have been 8 teams worse than us, that doesn’t seem quite so bad[/quote]Of those eight teams sitting below us we have played six of them at home and managed just two wins and the two away games resulted in defeats.

They’re still below us though, it’s ok to point at the last ten games but at the moment there are still 8 teams worse than us

I dont take too much comfort in any of the stats. If the best we have is ''there are currently 8 teams worse than us'' then its not been a great season..

We are far better than our results show. The problem is awful team selection, and that is down to the manager. 

I''m not even sure if it''s necessarily teat selection....the XI players on the pitch most of the time are good enough.

...it''s the terrible way that they''re being instructed to play. We must be easy to play against.....opposition k ow that they just have to be disciplined and organised at the back as we play with no pace or width are so narrow and will play the ball in front of them

Wow. So this is what it’s come to? Fans saying that it’s not too bad because there are 8 teams worse than us! Ffs, no wonder Smith and Jones have had such an easy ride

Let''s deal with Boxing Day first. Lose that and he''s on the verge, lose at Burton then he''s toast. Delia won''t want the hostility for the Millwall game.Hopefully we''ll win both (and we should) and we can look upwards rather than downwards.

[quote user="Capt. Pants"]Let''s deal with Boxing Day first. Lose that and he''s on the verge, lose at Burton then he''s toast. Delia won''t want the hostility for the Millwall game.Hopefully we''ll win both (and we should) and we can look upwards rather than downwards.

[/quote]

Exactly, if the hostility gets to much, Farley will get the chop, delia will get yet another reprieve and the cycle starts again!

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"]An ambitious club wouldn’t give him three games.

Yet again Boro showing proper intent.[/quote]Indeed, sacking their manager who did not seem to be doing to bad a job there to bring in Pulis, who is doing such an awesome job at WBA...that is some intent for sure.