Sign in to follow this  
Derby Canary

"Daniel Farke is willing to change to spark a Norwich City revival"

Change as much as he likes.

This Manager, this Board, this Team are simply not up to the job!

This Club needs a root and branch makeover otherwise I fear for the future.

He is willing to change.

It funny he says that, because at home we have not changed. We are still trying to play the same bland, turgid football that took Sunderland about 15minutes to figure out. You can now predict how teams will set up against us every time

In fact recently the only times we have changed are when changing games at home - think 2nd half v Wednesday - when we got the ball forward a lot quicker and more direct which played to Maddisons/Pritchards/Oliveria/Vrancics strengths

[quote user="Derby Canary"]Change as much as he likes.

This Club needs a root and branch makeover otherwise I fear for the future.[/quote]4-5 months after the last one?? Great idea, what do think the optimum frequency would be, once a month or every home game?

Creative Midfielder.........until they get it right and stop repeating their mistakes. eg continuously employing individuals without the experience to do the job. The money they have wasted on their various cheap options, followed by the substantial funds that those cheap options have gone on to waste could have funded a very successful Club.

All adds up to one thing Delia Smith and her various associates are just not up to this. Webber clearly has as much skill in recruitment as one Alex Neil.

[quote user="Creative Midfielder"][quote user="Derby Canary"]Change as much as he likes.

This Club needs a root and branch makeover otherwise I fear for the future.[/quote]4-5 months after the last one?? Great idea, what do think the optimum frequency would be, once a month or every home game?[/quote][Y]As frustrated as I, and I assume many, are with Farke at the moment, a ''root and branch'' makeover because the last ''root and branch makeover'' isn''t working yet seems to be the regular daft Pink Un idea.

Hopefully the players brought in to play his preferred style are capable of playing his new way. And that he''s able to get this across to them. Such fun.

Herman.......when I say "root and branch" makeover I don''t mean replacing a failing system with another unproven/inexperienced set up that had every chance of performing similarly to that which it was replacing. I can only assume that Master Webber got v lucky at ''The Terriers'' by hiring the right man at the right time. He seems to ''tell a good one'' a little like Alex Neil but lacks the ability to back it up. His reaction to the current mess (that he created!) is to start to whinge about the limited resources.

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]So saying we have limited resources is incorrect ?[/quote][:D] Every other thread someone is whinging about our lack of resources so Webber isn''t alone in that case.

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]So saying we have limited resources is incorrect ?[/quote]

We have limited resources for the reasons I already stated and that is the point! Any poorly run business inevitably finishes up with ''limited resources''!

I cannot really see where change of personnel will change much.

I think we need a change of system, a little more risk in going forward and more support for the lone striker before we see much of a change in fortunes.

Just trying to keep the ball for keeping its sake won''t work in this league unless you have the right players and we haven''t.

Just what is it going to take?

Winning the next three league games, with a bit of excitement mixed in, would do very nicely.