Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 11 Week 21

I''m posting these early as I wouldn''t be surprised if money starts to pile on a home win or draw by tomorrow afternoon, taking advantage of the odds rise of the last couple of days. Most of the current score suggestions are covered, and I''ve settled on the following :-Norwich -1.5; £2.25 @ 4.40;  Bet365Draw; £2.00 @ 3.70;  Bet3651-1; £1.10 @ 7.50;  Wm Hill1-0; £1.80 @ 11.00;  either2-1; £1.90 @ 9.50;  Bet3652-0; £0.70 @ 15.00;  Wm Hill3-1; £0.15 @ 17.00;  either3-0; £0.10 @ 23.00;  either

I have this down as a Norwich win/draw, as do most. I think Brentford''s good away goal record might well have run its course, especially against our reasonably solid defence, hence 3-2, 4-3 etc don''t get covered.With the ''Norwich -1.5'' Asian Handicap bet we have any victory by two or more goals virtually covering the stake. 2-0 gets a bit extra (we''re due a clean sheet), with a couple of small stakes to ensure a profit from a 3-0 or 3-1 win. A draw loses us £2.60, bar a 1-1 returning £15.65 or so.Using Parma''s Masterclass terminology, we have three more ''weapons'' in the form of 1-0, 2-1 & 2-0 scorelines which potentially return a bit more than a draw no bet.

I''m also going for a home win for Fortuna Sittard v. Utrecht II.

Fortuna Sittard are W7 D1 L1 F28 A8 at home and Utrecht are W0 D3 L6 F8 A16 away.

Good Luck, Inchy!

Good Luck with the Norwich Bet, vintage93!

Merry Christmas PUPs!

I would like to go for a Fortuna Sittard win also.

and for us to win, full stop.

Best of luck to everyone, and Merry Xmas all. Oh yes, and Happy Birthday JC

[quote user="93vintage"]I''m posting these early as I wouldn''t be surprised if money starts to pile on a home win or draw by tomorrow afternoon, taking advantage of the odds rise of the last couple of days. Most of the current score suggestions are covered, and I''ve settled on the following :-Norwich -1.5; £2.25 @ 4.40;  Bet365Draw; £2.00 @ 3.70;  Bet3651-1; £1.10 @ 7.50;  Wm Hill1-0; £1.80 @ 11.00;  either2-1; £1.90 @ 9.50;  Bet3652-0; £0.70 @ 15.00;  Wm Hill3-1; £0.15 @ 17.00;  either3-0; £0.10 @ 23.00;  either

I have this down as a Norwich win/draw, as do most. I think Brentford''s good away goal record might well have run its course, especially against our reasonably solid defence, hence 3-2, 4-3 etc don''t get covered.With the ''Norwich -1.5'' Asian Handicap bet we have any victory by two or more goals virtually covering the stake. 2-0 gets a bit extra (we''re due a clean sheet), with a couple of small stakes to ensure a profit from a 3-0 or 3-1 win. A draw loses us £2.60, bar a 1-1 returning £15.65 or so.Using Parma''s Masterclass terminology, we have three more ''weapons'' in the form of 1-0, 2-1 & 2-0 scorelines which potentially return a bit more than a draw no bet.[/quote]
Thank you 93V. These are brilliant. Great strategy buddy and use of the tenner.  I think you''re on for a hat-trick and love the weapons analogy!
I''ve placed them where best and we have : -

Norwich -1.5

£2.25 Bet

£10.12

Draw

£2.00 Bet

13/5

£7.20

1-1

Draw

£1.10 Bill

Hill

13/2

£8.25

1-0

Norwich

£1.80

Bill Hill

10/1

£19.80

2-1

Norwich

£1.90 Bet

17/2

£18.05

2-0

Norwich

£0.70 Bill

Hill

14/1

£10.50

3-1

Norwich

£0.15

Bill Hill

16/1

£2.55

3-0

Norwich

£0.10

Bill Hill

12/1

£2.30

Good luck 93V and our beloved team[:)]
Here''s some pictures and a great little video full of Christmas cheer : -
wish day xmas timm klose
I have more good news to come.....

Gulf Cup of Nations: Qatar vs Yemen, home win @ 1.44 (bet365).Head to Head stats:-Overall  W4-D1-L0  14:3At Home  W3-D0-L0  10:2

Good luck Inchy and all other pickers. Merry Christmas everyone.

I''ve been in Hospital the last few weeks, so first of all thanks to my wife for her assistance in the selection process and for posting up my picks.Down to business. My Christmas gift this week is a home banker at short odds with the away side having lost all 10 away games!

East Thurrock to beat Whitehawk (1/3)Merry Christmas pups!

Sorry Eddie I''ve just realised I''m actually not gonna be about to do the selection on the week you have me down for, let someone else have the week I''m not too bothered perhaps one of the youngsters or someone that''s never had a chance before, sorry for short notice mate

Hi all,

Merry Christmas to all of you!

For the 6 I''ll back Ajax to beat Willem II. Ajax are the form side at the moment, picking up 19 points from their previous 8 scoring a whopping 28 goals in the process!

For the match bet I''ve spotted an unusual one I''ve never considered before in "No Throw in the First 10 Minutes" bringing in odds of @41. Might be worth a quid I suppose!

Last couple of hours ladies and gents. Let''s be avin ya!!

Here''s the good news I promised you...

Every Thursday morning around 25 local business people get together for a breakfast meeting. At this week''s meeting one of our PUPs took along a raffle book and a couple of prizes. The winners of the draw were Paul Elliot of Executive Maintenance (Christmas Treats Tower) and Terry Treacy of Gordon Barbour Funeral Services (Kare Plus wine), of course the real winners are our wonderful DS boys & girls because we received a donation of £180 which takes our presentation pot up to £1875. The group is represented by Norfolk business’s large and small and support a number of charities as well as helping promote each other’s services. They always welcome visitors from other businesses who might like to attend one of their breakfast meetings, anyone interested let me know and I will forward to the group to send an invite.
Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, people standing, beard and indoor
Thanks to everyone who made this happen.

Merry Christmas to all the pups out there.

I’m playing safe this week and picking a home win for MAN CITY v Bournemouth.

I feel quite positive about this evenings fixture and would definitely back a Norwich victory by two goals.

Good luck Inchy and 93vintage!

I’ll start with my own pick this week and that is…. TNS vs Aberystwyth….home win.

OK here goes. Many thanks for a great haul of picks so far that I managed to whittle down to 9 for final consideration. The 3 that almost made it but I had nagging doubts over were the games at Feyenoord,Luton,and Sassuolo so sorry to those pickers if I’ve got yours wrong. The final six that did make it are as follows…

Fortuna Sittard v. Utrecht II….Home win

Kayapo v Fenerbahçe….away win

Ajax v Willem….home win

East Thurrock v Whitehawk….home win

TNS vs Aberystwyth….home win

Man City v Bournemouth…..home win

Many thanks to Nutty for allowing me another go at the final 6 on this fantastic thread and another thanks to Snake eyes for his generous gesture this week. A massive good luck to 93Vintage on your half of this weeks thread. And I’ll finish with a big happy Christmas and the best of new years to all involved in this sane part of the Pink un.

[quote user="Inch High aka Inchy.."]I’ll start with my own pick this week and that is…. TNS vs Aberystwyth….home win.

OK here goes. Many thanks for a great haul of picks so far that I managed to whittle down to 9 for final consideration. The 3 that almost made it but I had nagging doubts over were the games at Feyenoord,Luton,and Sassuolo so sorry to those pickers if I’ve got yours wrong. The final six that did make it are as follows…

Fortuna Sittard v. Utrecht II….Home win

Kayapo v Fenerbahçe….away win

Ajax v Willem….home win

East Thurrock v Whitehawk….home win

TNS vs Aberystwyth….home win

Man City v Bournemouth…..home win

Many thanks to Nutty for allowing me another go at the final 6 on this fantastic thread and another thanks to Snake eyes for his generous gesture this week. A massive good luck to 93Vintage on your half of this weeks thread. And I’ll finish with a big happy Christmas and the best of new years to all involved in this sane part of the Pink un.[/quote]
Thank you for getting this sorted early and this wonderful set of selections Inchy. You''ve done us proud and if we avoid cruel luck we will be adding some more to our ever increasing presentation pot. I''ve placed them with Bill Hill, which was slightly beneficial despite the short odds on Citeh, and the potential return is £88.84. Here are the details : -

TNS

-         

-

1/12

-         

-

19:45

Fri

Ajax

-         

1/8

-

13:30

Sat

East Thurrock

-         

7/20

15:00

Sat

Man City

-

1/10

15:00

Sat

Fenerbahce

-

10/11

16:30

Sat

Fortuna Sittard

-

2/7

18:45

Sat

So we have TNS tonight and the rest tomorrow. Thanks again for doubling Snake and have a happy birthday. Thanks PUPs for your brilliant cooperation getting the picks in for Inchy.
Good luck and Merry Christmas Inchy and all you PUPs[:)]

Apologies i''m late (probably not a bad thing with my recent run of form.My pick is League 2 and a home win for Luton v Grimsby.And City 2 win 2-0 with Hanley to score anytime.Good luck pickers, and merry christmas to all PuPs.OTBC

The draw odds were up slightly on last night, but some of the wins shortened....Norwich -1.5 : 4.50 > 4.002-0 : 15.00 > 13.002-1 : 9.50 > 9.00

The Norwich match was all over once they got the second. It''s a shame because we got good odds compared to the following afternoon and a routine win or 1-1 would have netted a decent return.