Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Happy Boxing Day!

Can''t remember many victories on boxing day, epecially away from home......

That could be the onset of dementia old fellow otherwise did you manage to watch the game in the end ?

Plastics[;)]Some stats from Michael Bailey."Speaking of Boxing Day...

Norwich City have lost 10 of their past 12 away games on Dec 26 - and

their last 3. They have not kept a clean sheet away from home on Boxing

Day since a 1-0 win at Hull in 1968."

Strike me, so poor old lakey isn''t headed for twilight towers after allthat''s nearly 50 yearsand I have no problems with sitting watching a live stream, commentated on by old mate Mustapha Pee.... though those Brussel sprout canapes were not to my liking at allI fed one to the dogand he bit my toes, ungrateful mutt

It''s not easy to win games away,well done norwich perhaps now the doubters will be eating humble pie as well as turkey leftovers.

I’m a doubter - but I enjoyed that. Excellent performance, and at least Farke can enjoy his Boxing Day evening. I can’t fault the mans character, and he deserved a break.

Here’s hoping it can be followed up and we can go on a run.

There''s definitely the quality in the squad, just a bit frustrating that it doesn''t seem to clickWe just need a bit of consistency, coupled with a bit of ''muscle'' I would suggestAvoid a defeat at Burton, and as the wise old Til said (elsewhere) things will be an awful lot more cheerful when we face Millwall

[quote user="mr footy"]It''s not easy to win games away,well done norwich perhaps now the doubters will be eating humble pie as well as turkey leftovers.[/quote]I''m a doubter but very pleased with the performance, the result, a clean sheet & 3 points. But at the end of the day this all needs to be viewed in context as it was against the bottom club in the League.Would love to see it continue but one result against poor opposition won''t fool me into believing that all our problems have suddenly been resolved or that Farke is the man to take this Club forward - and by that I don''t mean a few places up the table.Let''s see how we get on against Millwall, Burton and 4 or 5 games after that, before we start blowing our trumpets too loudly.