Sign in to follow this  
mr footy

A great performance

Great victory away from home,3points and the start of a push to the play offs.Another 2or wins will give us a great chance. Well done as it''s not easy to win away.

I think everyone can see norwich are a good team at this level when all are fit. Nobody is saying they will be in the top two but we are good enough for the play offs.Luck as always plays a part as we have been unlucky in recent games.Hopefully this will change to more wins fill the team with belief.

The next few games will determine if we''ve turned a corner but we''re a different beast with Tettey and Trybull as the engine.

Hopefully that goal will shake Murphy out of his funk and he can get back to his end of last season form too. Lewis looked assured and offered a lot going forward.

[quote user="mr footy"]Great victory away from home,3points and the start of a push to the play offs.Another 2or wins will give us a great chance. Well done as it''s not easy to win away.[/quote]We''ve been playing sh*te for weeks, flirting with the relegation zone and suddenly, after a win at the bottom club and moving up one place in the table, we''re heading for the play-offs.Dreamland Mr Footy, Dreamland.

I think the performance was more "solid" than great in reality against the current worst team in the Division!

Having our best midfield playing made an immense difference cause I''m sure without messrs Tetty and Tryball Birmingham would have got closer to Angus Gunn''s goal!

I think with our best 11 we can comfortably stay up but lose 3-4 of our 1st 11 and we struggle!

Didn''t see the game but have seen the highlights.

And in those you have to say Stockdale prevented us from at least doubling score.

But for those who watched it, can you tell whether it was a change of system, change of personnel or both that led to this result.

I am not jumping the gun here. I did say on a different post that win against the next three (Chelsea apart) and maybe we can look forward not back.

@KeelansgrandadBut for those who watched it, can you tell whether it was a change of

system, change of personnel or both that led to this result.
Stockdale definately made 2 good saves to stop us scoring, have to say they were by far the worst team i have seen in a long time, and offered no threat up front at all, TBF Madisson and Pritchard were on fire, and Tettey had the freedom of St Andrews, but you can only beat whats in front of you, and on another day we would probably have racked up 4 or 5, Burton will be a sterner tast come Saturday, but yesterday will have done the confidence no harm. Having Tettey and Trybull in did make us look more solid and Tettey certainly moved the ball forward a lot quicker that Reed tends to. IMO