Sign in to follow this  
Van wink

The Toon

This just appeared on twitter, by a fan;

For people criticising Newcastle, it''s better to defend and lose 1-0 than attack and lose 5-0. Goal difference could play a big part in who goes down and who stays up.

That sums up right there, what is wrong with Premier League football and what it has come to.

[quote user="Van wink"]The promised land ......mmmmm![/quote]I am afraid winky that the promised land is on a different planet to the one we are on.

How can a fan get any pleasure or even satisfaction from attending a game like that and being cheered by the fact that you only lose one nill? Can’t see it. Would rather be winning games in League 1 I think.

[quote user="Van wink"]How can a fan get any pleasure or even satisfaction from attending a game like that and being cheered by the fact that you only lose one nill? Can’t see it. Would rather be winning games in League 1 I think.[/quote]

You have the same mind set as Delia and the board, this is why NCFC are on such a steep downward spiral.

Simmo

You have the same mind set as Delia and the board, this is why NCFC are on such a steep downward spiral.

Nah....but I couldn’t watch turgid footy like that every week.

Mitovic (sp) wants to leave, would love him on loan here for rest of season. Can''t see it happening though!

Would try a sneaky bid to get Gayle here on loan for the rest of the season if we sell Nelson & Newcastloe spend big. He would thrive playing with with Maddison and Pritchard