Sign in to follow this  
hogesar

Onel Hernández signing?

Certainly looks like him. Also looks like someone has already updated his Wiki page, although James Madison isn''t going to be too pleased

Saw this on Facebook last night.

It certainly fits as a Farke/Webber signing, in an area where we are quite light (only Wildschut/Murphy atm)

However, the person said it had been taken in the Holiday Inn - surely we would be a bit clever than to send our Head Coach to meet him in a hotel that is literally part of the ground? Its not exactly discreet?

[quote user="Rogue Baboon"]Saw this on Facebook last night.

It certainly fits as a Farke/Webber signing, in an area where we are quite light (only Wildschut/Murphy atm)

However, the person said it had been taken in the Holiday Inn - surely we would be a bit clever than to send our Head Coach to meet him in a hotel that is literally part of the ground? Its not exactly discreet?[/quote]Why ? Do we think another club would come in for him if they knew we were interested.  I would imagine that we''ve been given permission to talk so surely no issue, as not many would recognise him anyway.

[quote user="DDD In The Fine City"]How do you know who it is Hoggy? Certainly looks like something is going down, anyone know anything about him?[/quote]
[quote user="Herman"]Have you got a new job as a paparazzo?[/quote]
Someone sent it to me, and they named the player. I don''t have a bloody clue [:D]

Interesting signing if true, from my very basic research, he appears to be in his prime, quick off the block with the odd goal in him.

the rumour has been doing the rounds - I think he was spotted last weekend with Farke - but the photo certainly adds a little extra.

the silly season is certainly off and running

[quote user="Norfolk Mustard "]Is Wildshcut off then?[/quote]or a certain winger off to Newcastle to join his bro

We must not get short of players who can play on the wing must we!...so imperative we keep Wildschut, Murphy and also Watkins who can play there and yes add Hernadez, alongside Simon Power, also Jordan Jones from Killy and Ben Woodurn from Liverpool..then if its true that Cam Jam is off to Cardiff or Derby we could have 5 wingers to fill the entire front row.

[quote user="Rhubarb"]  " There''s only one L Hernandez "  [/quote]I guess 4 or 5 Rhubarb..maybe we are going for a team squad of 65 players..all on very modest wages...if so then we definitely do need to move on Naismith which should keep the wage level at status quo at the very least.

yes, it would seem to be thatI wonder how many other wingers will be linked  ?Easy way to fill space, just link any winger with a club linked strongly with a winger

‘The two-legged studded Hernández could not always confirm his good performance in the previous season. Is he now changing the employer? After all, he is bound long-term: The contract of the German-Cubans with the lions runs until 2020‘

I do love Google translate...

After having a quick google it does look like it could be Collin Quaner.

Ah well, whoever it is, at least we''re looking to be signing someone. Maybe Santa brought us some transfer funds for Christmas!

[quote user="AJ"]After having a quick google it does look like it could be Collin Quaner.

Ah well, whoever it is, at least we''re looking to be signing someone. Maybe Santa brought us some transfer funds for Christmas![/quote]
If you google image search and look at the pictures taken from a similar angle, you can see it is 100% not Quaner. The profile of his face is nothing like the picture of the guy with Farke. It''s definitely Hernandez.