Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

Today's game?

GunnPinto, Hanley, Zimmermann, HusbandTrybull ReedWatkins Hoolahan VrancicOliveiraSubs: McGovern, Klose, Lewis, Tettey, Maddison, Pritchard, Murphy.

He''s made some, erm, interesting changes. I presume it''s to keep players for the tougher game at Millwall. (I don''t think the changes will get a unanimous thumbs up)

[quote user="lake district canary"]Eet eez on zee list, heir in Germanee.....[/quote]My mate in Norway is registered but every time he enters his card details it just logs him out. What is he doing wrong?

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="lake district canary"]Eet eez on zee list, heir in Germanee.....[/quote]My mate in Norway is registered but every time he enters his card details it just logs him out. What is he doing wrong?[/quote]Perhaps using UK server as his VPN ?

[quote user="CANARYKING"]That,’s three points down the drain, surely one of Madison and Pritchard could start, not happy !!!!![/quote]Somebody has obviously told Farke that his job is safe even if we''re relegated.....

[quote user="Miss Demeanor"]Lappin, how''s he trying to pay and is he still on the VPN when trying to pay?[/quote]Yes. Should it be switched off?

Lapping, sorry was watching first half, did u sort it? Make sure your location on the VPN is out of the UK and it should work. Maybe try a different card if you have one although I''m led to believe that most UK cards are classed as European, might be wrong though.