Sign in to follow this  
Hoola Han Solo

Farke out

Lambert does not need Webber and i don''t think the club do either !

Webber and Farke need to go and go back to just a Manager

maybe not Lambert but someone from lower league who have had success Cowley from Lincoln would be my choice

[quote user="king canary"]The squad does have talent in it though.

Just Nelson, Watkins and Pritchard had 27 goals between them at this level last season. Jerome adds another 16 and the added creativity of someone like Maddison should only enhance that.

In middle we''ve got Vrancic who has extensive experience in one of the top leagues in the world, Tettey who has proven himself more then capable at this level.

At the back we''ve got Hanley, a highly experienced Championship defender playing next to a Swiss international.

I don''t think the squad is as good as last season but they sure as hell have the ability to be doing better than this.

I agree that longer term we need changes at the top but I also believe a new manager would get more from what we have.[/quote]

The conundrum is clear.  We have good players.  But they are lacking confidence and every match is more of a challenge because of that.  It''s a bit of a spiral, other teams know we are struggling and know they will get good chances during the match and they pick us off, so the confidence lessens more each time it happens.The solution is with the players as much as the coach imo.  There was a bit of freezing going on last night - like rabbits stuck in the headlights - and giving Brentford players too much room - and they have to sort it out.  The success earlier in the season was mainly away from home - and that is our best hope again to find some form - away from the CR pressures - and then hope the home form picks up too.

LDC i understand the low confidence but the head coach manager must install that

look at Everton before Big Sam went there

Moyes at west ham Alex Neil when he first came here

New Mangers can change a good team into a winning one like you said we have the players it is the Coach and tactics that are failing

A lower league Manager would be familiar with the players coming through who we can afford.

Remember Webber’s better value in Germany - ha ha ha!