Sign in to follow this  
Hoola Han Solo

Farke out

Can’t score

Can’t defend

No progress or improvement all season - we’re actually getting worse

Nil entertainment in home matches - makes Hughton look exciting

Baffling team selections - no midfield ball winner tonight!

Over-reliance on players that aren’t good enough - Vrancic, Stiepermann etc

Fuck Farke. The decline won’t stop until change is made at the top.

I said this at the start of October & nothing has changed. Unexperienced coaches need to learn, adapt & change quickly and I don''y think Farke is capable of changing anything. It''s just too easy for teams to fathom us out.I can see why wer''ve bought Raggett - because in a couple of years we will need somebody with League 2 experience.

It’s sad to watch the low state of quality the team holds. The lack of improvement is worrying. The passing goes to the sides and backwards, when going forward there is no gut and will to kill of the opposition. Not clearing good enough at the back.

This is the last game for Farke if they don’t wake up.

Don’t deserve to manage any longer if they don’t turn this game around and win it.

Watching the game on ifollow, atleast the the first half was bloody awful. Why the hell doesnt he put Tettey in front of the terrible defence. Vrancic is far too slow and Tettey would just get the tempo up.

He''ll stay. They''ll give him this window.

But why get rid of another manager when this inept, stagnant board remain?

I have been sitting on the fence a bit, but tonight''s performance has settled it for me.

Farke doesn''t have a vision of philosophy....or if he does, he doesn''t have a clue how to achieve it.

It''s now very clear we are not going forwards and are not likely to do so at any time soon.

I get the point about can''t afford to keep him, can''t afford to sack him but......doing nothing appears to be a death sentence now.

the reserve team manager and his 4th division players are only part of the problem.Grant, Gunn, Roeder, Rioch, Hamilton, Hughton, Neil, Adams....Let Delia know it''s time to go.

[quote user="Syteanric"]the reserve team manager and his 4th division players are only part of the problem.Grant, Gunn, Roeder, Rioch, Hamilton, Hughton, Neil, Adams....Let Delia know it''s time to go.[/quote]

Spot on.

What’s the point when they will only replace with another inexperienced manager on the cheap. Delia must be ousted out.

Well after tonight’s debacle, it’s very hard to defend not only Farke, but Smith and MWJ too. Something has to give soon, very soon!

This is ridiculous now. Farke isn''t the problem here. Delia needs to sell up. ASAP. Go.

There is no defending her and MWJ now, they have had their chance - TWENTY PLUS YEARS of it - and have failed miserably, because despite chances to push on, we are back where we were when they took over, and in danger of dropping into League One for a second time under their regime.

How will NN and LDC defend her tonight?

It''s time to go!!

[quote user="alex_ncfc"]This is ridiculous now. Farke isn''t the problem here. [/quote]Well from where I sit he hasn''t actually covered himself in glory and no matter what happens at board level he really has to go.He picks the team, he decides the substitutions, he chooses the formation, he sorts out the tactics and he fails on every single count.

Ok then, he isn''t the main problem here.

This is all the result of mis-management of the club on all levels by our owners who have long since past their sell-by date.

There is no intensity in our play. Where is the gegenpressing when we don''t have the ball ? There is only one place this team is heading, sadly. 

[quote user="The Big Bad Wolf"]If Farke gets the sack I hope Webber is out the door straight after. He is a first rate bull sh???er.[/quote]

Agree, While i think Farkes brand of football is totally unsuited to the championship and the playing staff, i cant help but feel that Webber is getting away with one here. He''s responsible for providing the players that will play to the way the head coach who he also picks wants to play. If he cant provide the players to play the way possession football should be played he needed to get a coach that could work with the type of players he could provide. It''s Webbers responsibility to marry the two up up and imo we are never going to be able to provide on a shoe string budget the sort of technical players who can go through the gears quick enough to play possession football properly.

Webber has tried to buy himself a lot of time and tried to do a lot of expectation lowering. Which has never sat well with me. He''s got his excuses in very early.

I quite like Farke and think he''s probably a good guy and a technically decent coach but its not working and we are getting dragged more and more into the mire.

Its highly noticeable that the midfield and central defence combinations that underpinned the majority of our unbeaten run (Tettey and Trybull and Zimm and Klose) have been available for the last two defeats yet are not playing. that is a worry. It was pretty obvious to me that the team tonight was going to be be too open in central midfield and I felt first half it was way too easy for them to play through us.

Vrancic has talent but needs to be in the right line up where his lightweight stature doesn''t matter so much. Watkins i just don;t get at all.

[quote user="Helsinki canary"]I believe Paul Lambert is unemployed at present, last chance for smith and jones to avoid a Chase out scale of backlash[/quote]

I cant see him working with Webber looming above him.

Something has to change. 1 win in 11 is unacceptable for any manager. Lambert is unemployed at present but would he work with Webber and the new set up?

I just don''t see how this 1 paced sideways passing football can continue. Most other managers in this division would get far more out of our players.

A new low tonight and the hostility was cranked up a notch. The squad is far better than what Farke is getting from it, The clueless clown has got to go.

[quote user="Yellowbeagle"][quote user="The Big Bad Wolf"]If Farke gets the sack I hope Webber is out the door straight after. He is a first rate bull sh???er.[/quote]

Agree, While i think Farkes brand of football is totally unsuited to the championship and the playing staff, i cant help but feel that Webber is getting away with one here. He''s responsible for providing the players that will play to the way the head coach who he also picks wants to play. If he cant provide the players to play the way possession football should be played he needed to get a coach that could work with the type of players he could provide. It''s Webbers responsibility to marry the two up up and imo we are never going to be able to provide on a shoe string budget the sort of technical players who can go through the gears quick enough to play possession football properly.[/quote]

Webber is a chancer who got lucky at Huddersfield. Wagner doesn''t miss him.

The guy has talked nothing but bullsh*t from the day he arrived.

The sad thing about the current setup is he gets away scott-free.

Head coach is the man in the firing line, webber could sign a pub player if he wanted and the coach would have to make it work.

They will only ever hire people prepared to accept the structure in place.

The squad does have talent in it though.

Just Nelson, Watkins and Pritchard had 27 goals between them at this level last season. Jerome adds another 16 and the added creativity of someone like Maddison should only enhance that.

In middle we''ve got Vrancic who has extensive experience in one of the top leagues in the world, Tettey who has proven himself more then capable at this level.

At the back we''ve got Hanley, a highly experienced Championship defender playing next to a Swiss international.

I don''t think the squad is as good as last season but they sure as hell have the ability to be doing better than this.

I agree that longer term we need changes at the top but I also believe a new manager would get more from what we have.