Sign in to follow this  
Bradwell canary

Is our manager doing a AN

Why on earth were are two most outstanding players left on the bench until the 73rd minute? These boy are young a fit and will want to play every game. After both performing so well in the last game how deflated will they feel.

Did he think a game V Burton would be a walk in the park.

They don''t need a rest. Besides given our run of 2 wins in 12, if I were Farke, I''d be trying to win the next game, not the one after!

Clint hit the nail on the head.

Considering our position looking beyond Burton was stupidity.

To give them a rest so they are ready for the next home game.

I hope you are being cynical.

Would have AN over Farke after today what a unbelievable tem selection and why is Godfrey not back to reinforce the defensive midfield This was two points lost

I think more experienced managers would have played Murphy, Maddison and Pritchard from the start to try and get a couple of early goals, then take them off after an hour. All three players had a good game against Birmingham plus Burton have conceded more goals at home than any other side in the league.

The decision to rest them was IMO a poor one, as none of the replacements even threatened the Burton goal.

Confidence is important in football and I think our head coach missed an opportunity to build on that confidence after a good away win. It is now putting more pressure on the players to do well at home against Millwall.