Sign in to follow this  
Wishbone

Pot kettle black

I seem to remember our fans criticising Farke for not utilising the squad in late October. We played Derby a few days after 120 minutes vs Arsenal in the cup.

I''m in agreement with most that 6 changes was excessive but it''s not Farke''s fault that the offensive players bought in the summer either aren''t up to scratch or haven''t shown their form. He needed to mix it up a bit today to get some competition. This was something Lambert used to manage really well.

I''m pretty happy with our defensive options atm - Pinto, Klose, Zimmermann, Hanley, Lewis all showing form. Husband and Stiepermann aren''t convincing. We''re not looking at all convincing with our (back up) options up front or in attacking midfield. Oliveira is patchy. Maddison and Pritchard are far better than our other options. This is where we need to be making better signings IMO, so we can rotate the squad and still win games!

[quote user="Herman"]And??[/quote]There was no point in picking our best players.Will be interesting to see if lessons have been learnt when we play Chelsea.

Quite a few also went to Burton, to see almost a reserve team. There is a big difference to changing a losing side and one which just won convincingly away.

Thank God he was forced to bring on Tettey as a sub as that changed the game immediately.

I am sorry and I never thought I would say this but our manager is an idiot and really hasnt a clue.

If Burton had any decent attack we would have lost in first fifteen mins.

I am sorry but really mad as clear manager does not see promotion as top priority

Based on brilliant levels of hindsight we shouldn''t pick a good team for a game we lost.

Herman

Not hindsight you should have been there and heard what the fans were saying before kick off. I can assure you Farke would be out today, he makes it seem good that we scrape a draw against a team who have no form at home.

Another manager who thinks we are little old Norwich and worries more about his job than our club

I was talking about the Arsenal cup game CJ.As to today, I think every fan had a WTF moment when the team was announced, and if we had lost.......??