Sign in to follow this  
yellowfever

Dross

This match (Burton) Burton for heavens sake, just about sums up how low this club has sunk under the current ownership. I dont give a hoot about the so called revolution, its a lame excuse for ''we''ve no money'' so will smoke screen the customers into thinking we have a grand plan. Total nonsense. NCFC have every right to be plying their trade in the top tier but those who currently run this club don''t. No ambition, no financial nous and closed to new investment unless its gifted with no strings attached. Laughable but hey ho the fans are gullible and there for taking so why change. V angry NCFC supporter.

At the time of the AGM people were told there would be a £7m overdraft during the summer of 2018. In addition the club has to pay expensive wages (and national insurance contributions) for Naismith, Jarvis etc. next season. So it looks like we will be selling one, two or three players during the next two windows.

Tier three here we come! Enjoy the downsizing.

"NCFC have every right to be plying their trade in the top tier but those who currently run this club don''t. No ambition, no financial nous and closed to new investment"
^ THAT. 100%.

[quote user="Donkey dangler"]New investment.

--> Ha ha ha, no chance of that with the Stowmarket Two in control.[/quote]Why don''t you put a C.G.F.P.A''s consortium together and buy them out Tangy?With your financial nous and your brother''s self acclaimed expertise on everything, we would surely win the World Cup.No need for car stickers or burning effigies then. [;)][:D][<:o)]

Comrade Lapdog,

Why dont you ask Rocket Man to come up with the money?

A new line of car stickers: ''Division One, here we come''

Its only a matter of time with the downsizing.......

Enjoy!

Have to agree. Cannot see what any of them bring to the table. Ideal game to give young Lewis a run out before Millwall. Never seen a full back duck out of so many challenges as Husband. Watkins and Vrancic....well what can I say. Even the scum wouldn''t have them

[quote user="Donkey dangler"]Comrade Lapdog,

Why dont you ask Rocket Man to come up with the money?[/quote]Lol Tangy, I would, but he''s too busy taking the pee out of your mate Trump. [:D]Come to think of it, why dont you ask him? [:^)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Donkey dangler"]New investment.

--> Ha ha ha, no chance of that with the Stowmarket Two in control.[/quote]Why don''t you put a C.G.F.P.A''s consortium together and buy them out Tangy?With your financial nous and your brother''s self acclaimed expertise on everything, we would surely win the World Cup.No need for car stickers or burning effigies then. [;)][:D][<:o)]

[/quote]

Because the club needs proper financial investment. A consortium won’t solve anything. Delia and co need to go sooner rather than later

lappinitup wrote the following post at 30/12/2017 5:12 PM:

Donkey dangler wrote:

New investment. --> Ha ha ha, no chance of that with the Stowmarket Two in control.

Why don''t you put a C.G.F.P.A''s consortium together and buy them out Tangy?

With your financial nous and your brother''s self acclaimed expertise on everything, we would surely win the World Cup.

No need for car stickers or burning effigies

Poor old Lapps, getting it wrong again. I don''t claim expertise on everything however when you idiots try to belittle me I am only too happy to describe my achievements. What is more I do so by stating these based on verifiable evidence. I know this gets up your nose as you cannot match them but what the heck, that''s life so suck it up.

Very poor stuff served by two very poor teams at Burton today!

I honestly think I could have seen a similar standard of football if I had stayed in Norfolk and watched an Eastern counties game!

While our squad has obvious limitations and a few of this seasons signings aren''t good enough, I still feel we have the enough players in our squad to seriously push for a top 6 place if they were played in a proper formation!

We are crying out for proper width, proper wide players and to stop all the midfield congestion which isn''t helped by all the tippy tappy passing that mainly goes nowhere!

I''d play Tetty and Tryball in front of the back 4, Wildshut on the right, Pritchard or Murphy on the left, then either Hoolahan/Maddison/Pritchard in the hole between midfield or attack and then a striker up front who stays in the middle!

Problem is we have a very clear first 11 evolving now and the rest simply aren’t up to scratch. Of that obvious 11, tettey has knees made of cheese and Nelson can’t be arsed with our shit any more and I kind of don’t blame him. Poor lad thought he was joining a top championship club.

The defence is alright, Klose and Hanley look like they are forming a solid pairing and zimm is strong back up. Lewis has come in and looked strong at left back and pinto picks himself. Tettey and trybull is the only combo that works for us and further forward it should be madders, Pritchard and either josh or yanic (both are a bit hit and miss but prepared to be patient, especially with josh as it’s his break out season). It’s a shame CJ has lost it as Nelson has nothing to motivate him.

All of us knew exactly what was going to happen when that line up today was announced. It’s so painfully clear, it beggars belief that the management don’t seem to have a clue. I honestly think I could do a better job selecting the team at the moment as could most fans.

Perhaps the wages should motivate Nelson? Or he''s actually not that good maybe? What part of his career leads you to believe he''s a great player? I see a bang average championship striker that would rather blast a shot over than square it to a teammate

We desperately need wingers and at least one striker.

The lack of width, or at least creative wide players, in the squad is a glaring issue, and this has a knock-on effect to the chances created for our striker.

This also means everything goes down the middle and we lack pacy build-up. Knowing that we have one style of attack means it''s much easier for opposition teams to set-up a game plan against us.

Then we have the issue of Nelson not giving two tugs of a dead dog''s cock and clearly wishing he were employed elsewhere. Maybe a new striker with summat to prove might inspire better form we know he''s capable of.