Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Christmas/New Year fixtures

Four fixtures, two home two away. The last two games were a good showing against Sheff Wed and Leeds, despite the loss in a very narrow close game so a good few games over Christmas would certainly put the bounce back into our season. If we won all four, would that be enough to quell the doubts about the way things are going?

We should win all four which probably means we will draw with Brentford, lose to Birmingham, draw with Burton Albion and beat Millwall.

[quote user="lake district canary"] If we won all four, would that be enough to quell the doubts about the way things are going?

[/quote][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]

[quote user="lake district canary"]Four fixtures, two home two away. The last two games were a good showing against Sheff Wed and Leeds, despite the loss in a very narrow close game so a good few games over Christmas would certainly put the bounce back into our season. If we won all four, would that be enough to quell the doubts about the way things are going?[/quote]Plan B is ? [:D]

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="lake district canary"]Four fixtures, two home two away. The last two games were a good showing against Sheff Wed and Leeds, despite the loss in a very narrow close game so a good few games over Christmas would certainly put the bounce back into our season. If we won all four, would that be enough to quell the doubts about the way things are going?[/quote]Plan B is ? [:D][/quote]

Two away wins and a confidence booster at home against Millwall.  What could possibly go wrong??  [:S]

[quote user="Rogue Baboon"]It’s ok, because we played quite well and once Farke has had 3 transfer windows it will be a lot better.

Apparently.[/quote]Well his 2nd transfer window is about to hit us. I''ve a sneaky suspicion we won''t be in a better position when it closes.

[quote user="DDD In The Fine City"]LDC still waiting?[/quote]What for? Christmas? You''ve got a long wait. You seem to think I have been wrong on this thread, but just for your information, I never said we would get 12 points, only that if we got 12 points would it help stop people doubting.  After we lost against Brentford I never said we would win the remaining three, only that it was the plan.  Now to bring it up to date, if we win against Millwall, that would mean 7 points from 12, a reasonable return.....but the doubts will understandibly remain.   Please try to understand what has been written before demanding replies.

I’m not convinced 7 from 12 from those fixture is anywhere near good enough. It maybe enough to keep us above the relegation spaces, but barely enough for mid table.