Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Ed Is A Busy Man On New Years Day At 3pm.

[quote user="lake district canary"]He is pursuing his career. Get over it.

[/quote]What career is that then Lakey, failed politician,lecturing on economics or putting yourself about on TV and Radio whenever possible ?

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="lake district canary"]He is pursuing his career. Get over it. [/quote]What career is that then Lakey, failed politician,lecturing on economics or putting yourself about on TV and Radio whenever possible ?[/quote]

He''s trying to make a living in the fields that are open to him. A man has to do what a man has to do.........[:O]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="lake district canary"]He is pursuing his career. Get over it.

[/quote]What career is that then Lakey, failed politician,lecturing on economics or putting yourself about on TV and Radio whenever possible ?[/quote]It''s the radio, you should''ve followed your link.Pleased to have helped.

[quote user="A Load of Squit"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="lake district canary"]He is pursuing his career. Get over it.

[/quote]What career is that then Lakey, failed politician,lecturing on economics or putting yourself about on TV and Radio whenever possible ?[/quote]It''s the radio, you should''ve followed your link.Pleased to have helped.

[/quote]Obviously missed me mentioning pre recorded and the mickey taking emoticons squit ?

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="A Load of Squit"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="lake district canary"]He is pursuing his career. Get over it.

[/quote]Obviously missed me mentioning pre recorded and the mickey taking emoticons squit ?[/quote]If you knew all along why did you ask the question?

Oh do excuse me squit but as the theme tonight seems to be of a negative nature all over this messageboard merely trying to lighten the mood. Happy New Year to you.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Oh do excuse me squit but as the theme tonight seems to be of a negative nature all over this messageboard merely trying to lighten the mood. Happy New Year to you.[/quote]I''m happy to have given you the opportunity to explain your motive.

Til1010 wrote

Oh do excuse me squit but as the theme tonight seems to be of a negative nature all over this messageboard merely trying to lighten the mood.

Happy New Year to you.

Tilly seems much more relaxed since missing a few away games ;-)

[quote user="A Load of Squit"][quote user="TIL 1010"]Oh do excuse me squit but as the theme tonight seems to be of a negative nature all over this messageboard merely trying to lighten the mood. Happy New Year to you.[/quote]I''m happy to have given you the opportunity to explain your motive.

[/quote]Maybe i will run my future posts by you first as my motives appear to require your approval. [;)]

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]

Tilly seems much more relaxed since missing a few away games ;-)[/quote]Disillusioned with where we are heading Lessingham sorry to say. Sticking with the 7 away games this season and cannot think where the next one will be at the moment. Even booked a holiday before the cup draw which amazed ''Er Indoors as they are usually planned around the fixture list. I hear you were asking after me at Birmingham. [:P]Happy New year to you and yours mate.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="A Load of Squit"][quote user="TIL 1010"]Oh do excuse me squit but as the theme tonight seems to be of a negative nature all over this messageboard merely trying to lighten the mood. Happy New Year to you.[/quote]I''m happy to have given you the opportunity to explain your motive.

[/quote]Maybe i will run my future posts by you first as my motives appear to require your approval. [;)][/quote]Well I apologise for not understanding, I thought you''d posted because you hate the Chairman and his media work as you comment every time he appears on TV or radio. It seems thats not the case it was an attempt at humour.

Have to Tilly, after today i am cutting right back on my away travel for the rest of the season, the was the worst.

Enjoy your holiday mate there is life without football (apparently).

Happy new year to you also.

Lessingham Canary wrote the following post at 2017-12-31 1:54 AM

Enjoy your holiday mate there is life without football (apparently).

Not according to Simmo-2! It has to be win win win at all costs!

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]What has Balls brought to NCFC? [:^)]**Genuine question**[/quote]I believe he was the prime mover among the directors in arguing for the switch to a director of football/head coach model. Whether that move os a good idea in itself, and whether it should have happened earlier, and whether the right people have been chosen to fill those jobs, are questions. I suspect the answer to all three is Yes.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]What has Balls brought to NCFC? [:^)]**Genuine question**[/quote]What have all the previous Chairman brought to the role?We all know that his predecessor had a role in renegotiating the loans and Bob Chase ruled as Chairman & CE but what of the others? Did they perform their duties chairing board meetings, AGM''s etc. proficiently?

Well our Mr Ed unfortunately never brought in any personal investment.......But he''s happy if someone with a few bob could chip in......

[quote user="DDD In The Fine City"]Just another vote for Delia and whatever she wants sat on our board of directors, there''s a poster on here that knows far more about being a chairman of a football club than this fat tosser, gangnamtwat[/quote]

Why would she need his vote?

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"] Why would she need his vote?[/quote]She doesn''t, but some posters think that whatever they post is correct however ill-informed it may be. Things are always simple to the simple-minded.