Sign in to follow this  
FenwayFrank

Who is Melissa Rudd ?

I’m sorry, I forgot I had to get my posts authorised by the forum pcso, as you’re so desperate to know why I asked, I’m not going to tell you 😀

I now make that twice you have made reference to the '' forum pcso '' in a matter of hours. I ask a simple question and you resort to poster bashing so i take it no New Years resolutions from you then ?

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="TIL 1010"]Does anybody know yet why Fenway wanted answers on a postcard as to who Melissa Rudd is ?[/quote]Yes[/quote]Oh good at least someone knows. [:P]

I now make that twice you have made reference to the '' forum pcso '' in a matter of hours. I ask a simple question and you resort to poster bashing so i take it no New Years resolutions from you then ?

I thought it was me that asked a simple question. As for poster bashing, I think we can all see the irony in that comment

Just done some quick, amateur sleuthing.City fan[Y]Does journalism for EDP and Guardian[Y]Has avatar of her with Bruce Springsteen[Y]Getting married to an Arsenal fan[:|]With the surname of Moy[:S]

[quote user="Herman"]Just done some quick, amateur sleuthing.City fan[Y]Does journalism for EDP and Guardian[Y]Has avatar of her with Bruce Springsteen[Y]Getting married to an Arsenal fan[:|]With the surname of Moy[:S][/quote]Indeed Herman it is so easy to find an awful lot out regarding Melissa Rudd by searching the internet which is why i asked what the fascination was with Fenway to merit starting a thread when he could so easily have done exactly the same.

Just for Frank here''s Melissa''s column today
[url]http://www.pinkun.com/opinion/melissa-rudd-column-after-draw-at-burton-1-5338388[/url]

Isnt Melissa Rudd David de Geas birthmother, before he was adopted and moved to Spain, i''m sure there''s a family connection.